Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 593 Posts

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Its all about timing. You joined during the great rep rush of '09. Yeah it was a crazy summer that year. The cattle were scared as hell cause I kept corn holeing them in their sleep. Martha was in the house knitting when rex the bull came in and had his way with her. Rex says if he has to share his bitches I have to share mine. Not a fair trade trust me. Martha couldn't walk right for 2 weeks and the cows dont even know im there. Hell they just keep sleeping, kinda like martha.

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Lets get this straight. Your a rep ninja, smokes a sex ninja and I got the ninja. I think I got the raw end of this deal. stupid crack whores and their enticing ways.

·
Premium Member
25,433 Posts
:yikes lol so I've only been on here for two weeks, how in the heck do I have so much rep points?!? Lol

Not complaining, I'm just saying my rep/post ratio is rid-donk-ulous!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:bigtu

Awwe Man! We all thought you were someone else. We'll start taking all the rep back now. Sorry for any inconvenience. :smt023

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol! Nooooooooooooo.................:shocked003

Please take my first-born, my wife, but not my rep points!!!! They're all I have.... Lol:yikes

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mwuuuuihaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa............. My rep skills just keep improving......... I shall be black belt rep ninja before the week is out!!!!! A-haaa-haaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rockon_ford

Lol. :smt102

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Plus on top of all that aren't you the one talking to 12 year old girls on your Iphone chat rooms?! LMAO
Lol- we already proved that was a big misunderstanding, and that I'm just an old creepy dude now. Lol:bigtu

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Besides I have a smokin hot 23 yr old wife. I don't need noone else! Not even u stickbo! Sorry!

1 - 20 of 593 Posts