Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the first time I laid eyes on a set of these wheels I knew I had to have them. Well that time has finally come. My biggest issue with the fronts was always wanting to run a BBK instead of a set of drag brakes to make these work. Then there’s the issue of them not making them in our bolt pattern etc.

Anyways onto what everyone came here for

·
Registered
970 Posts
Nice! Specs? Sizes? Id say those cost a shiney new penny? They look great. Get some pics of em on yhe truck for us!

Reactions: Fast Willy

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! Specs? Sizes? Id say those cost a shiney new penny? They look great. Get some pics of em on yhe truck for us!
fronts are 18x6 3.2 back spacing in a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Running a 225/65/18 Goodyear radial.
Brakes are the 6piston wilwood 14inch setup from TCE performance. Big shout out to Todd for all the help with this to make sure I absolutely couldn’t squeeze the 15 inch kit in lol

rears are 15x12 double beadlocks. Not sure I’ll be staying with this rear tire long but it is a 390

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful! These have been at the back of my list for a while, my next drag set up. Where’d you get your hubs done?
started with a set from aerospace components and then had some custom cut work done to them to save some more weight as they are still extremely beefy

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got another piece of window dressing in the mail today. Weld was very specific on this needing a 60 degree conical lug nut. I sourced a set of titanium open ended lugs in black to match.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
That’s some sexiness right there!!
👍🏻😍👍🏻

Reactions: Fast Willy

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that tire looks fantastic. I’ll dial the tires in more once this thing starts running again and I still got a long way to go for that.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I tell people all the time, I’ll never complain about buying tires, if I’m going through tires that means I’m driving my vehicles!
thats a very good point

1 - 15 of 15 Posts