Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how much hp two magnaflow race series mufflers w/ x-pipe would give to my 01 stock L. :smt017

·
Registered
186 Posts
most applications are stricktly for sound. aparently the exhaust sytems that come with the trucks is very good. i'd just get the catback, and forget the xpipe, might not sound as good as you think. mustangs sound great, but for some reason i've never thought that a full exhaust lightning sounds that great.......i'm too afraid it'll sound like a log truck, or a z71....lol

just do a search on various websites for soundclips, etc. and choose what you like best. for me i got the inexpensive MAC catback. of corse the tips have rust b/t them, but i can replace those with a nicer pair at any time, and it sounds great.
-chiz

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
i got dual magna flow race series and Dynatech xpipe with L exit on my Harely Screw and it sounds awesome

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Exhaust will not do much untill you are over 420 H.P and then you will be talking headers with some type of pipes and mufflers

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I agree The catbacks don't help any way but in sound till you are built or over 450 HP were you need to breath a little more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts