Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys, my first post... Hope you can help me because here in Denmark/Europe there is not alot of SVT owners with build engines...
Im a proud owner of a 02 lightning fully build ( complete longblock, cams, trans, headers, and so on) ...
Problem is that i have the 112 works supercharger on and im currently running 15psi of boost ( i think its the max for this SC, for what i have heard)
I want more power, but dont want to use 3000dollars on a new charger when i only need the extra power once a week or so!!!
How much hp can i make with NOS without a BOOM, and what kit would you recomend ( i know I need a weet kit )

Thx in regards

Runi Andersen... :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
First welcome Ranger.

Second we have a very knowledgeable vendor on our site called Racetested and they are the premier nitrous information and product out there today they have a forum on here you might want to ask this question over there they will be more than willing to help.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WELCOME Ranger [smilie=wavey.gif]

Ya Man what he Said :smt023 :smt023

I'm the US test Lightning for Racetested, and I can tell you first hand, THIS IS THE BEST NITROUS SYSTEM IN THE WORLD [smilie=wavey.gif]
(btw, now there are a bunch of THE TOP L's IN THE WORLD running the System.)

Maybe the better news is Race Tested is the US Company, but they also have a Mother Company in the UK :D

Talk to Denny from Race Tested, you WIL NOT be dissappointed
[email protected]

The Site is here
http://www.racetested.com/

As for how much, I was running @ 15-17 lbs of boost on a Stock L for 2 years of Nitrous Fun.
The first year was 75 HP, this last season was 100HP

I decided to go buit motor this winter and it's being built by Sal of PSP,
we will be using a Magnum Powers S/C, and 150 HP to start off with :D

On a built motor with that S/C, you will absolutely kick ass and be KING with 100-150 I'm sure, AND STILL TOTALLY SAFE :smt109

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for the support guys. As mentioned our parent company is based in the U.K. and has been around for over 20 years there so you will have a more local company to work with as there are agents throughout Europe also. The American forums will be able to help out more with tuning and overall Lightning questions since the truck is more common here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx Guys for the quick reply :smt030
I will take contact to The firm you recommended and se what they can do for me!!!

Btw. What is S/C...

Thx... Runi Andersen!!!

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,217 Posts
Ranger said:
Thx Guys for the quick reply  :smt030
I will take contact to The firm you recommended and se what they can do for me!!!

Btw. What is S/C...

Thx... Runi Andersen!!!
For our European brother (kings of nomenclature)
Super/Charged

Best of luck with your combo.

Later...
Bruce

·
Registered
261 Posts
We actually started a tanslation post on our nitrous board since we are getting so much American and European interaction. Problems really arise just because of simple language barriers on what we call things and what Europeans call things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts