Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 79,600 its an 02 which I know is high but it has been my daily driver and most of the miles are highway miles from going between West virginia and Kansas. After almost 80K miles I still love my truck it runs and drives like it did when it was new all i have to say is the F-150 is a exceptionally well built truck

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I'll Prob hit 14K after the 400 mi round trip ride this weekend to Eng Town

14K on a 02 is minimum, BUT IT'S 1320 Ft at a time [smilie=3gears.gif]
AND HAS BEEN ALL GOOD, ALL THE TIME [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Registered
568 Posts
99 lightning and 26000 miles. give or take a few hundred

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Geez i feel really bad you all have hardly any miles on your trucks i wish i had fewer miles on my truck but it was built to be driven. I would like to sell it and get another 01-03 with low miles and start again. Post some pics of your trucks i would like to see these low mileage babies

·
Registered
207 Posts
I picked up my 02 used about a year ago (Thanksgiving) with 22.5k on the clock.

I've put about 12k on it this year as my daily driver plus a trip to Dallas

I've still got about 1500 miles left on the warranty. I'd love to hit 12s before the warranty is out! :D

Herb

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My truck has been on the road since day one i bought it in dearborn MI drove it home to wichita then had to go bcak to Mi trwo more times a few months after that then went to joplin missouri for a job then to tulsa and OKC a bunch of times and the last two years i have made 8 round trips from Wichita Ks to Fairmont WV. So about half the miles on my truck are highway miles. it doesnt show its age but i just wish it had less miles. Imight buy another one and give tyhis one to the GF :D Maybe a new 04 :D

Joe

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hurray somone with more miles than me :D What year? Good looking truck. i have a pic of mine but cant seem to post it(help)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts