1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
I believe Summit racing has 'em fairly cheap..

·
Proudly Melting Faces Since 1994
1,868 Posts
All you SOB's and your fancy long tubes!!!! Someone loan me a couple hundred bucks!! I'm feeling left out here. Haha

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jason you dont have headers? :eek:
Man with your mods a set would REALLY wake that thing up. (25-30hp?) You would get more than I would cause I am closer to stock. Headers are usually one of the first mods.

This same guy had a set up for auction starting at $450 and nobody bid.

Where to get O2 extenders cheep? Are they needed?

So, I said I was going to TRY to keep it stock remember?
Have'nt even had it a year yet.

·
GOT BOOST!
2,813 Posts
GREAT JOB D..... iirc i think you need to use diff hardware to install them..... correct me pls if im wrong. i just think i heard that some where before.. i wouldn't no thou i have DT tubes...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Let me know how ya like them!!!! I been lookin at some but wanted to see how they worked on a stock truck.

·
Proudly Melting Faces Since 1994
1,868 Posts
Jason you dont have headers? :eek:
Man with your mods a set would REALLY wake that thing up. (25-30hp?) You would get more than I would cause I am closer to stock. Headers are usually one of the first mods.
I know man, I really wanna get a set bc I know they'd help alot and they sound bad ass!!! Just don't have the funds to do it right now.

I told myself when I bought the truck that I was gonna buy stuff to use the power I already have to it's full potential before I start adding any and so far I've stuck to it. But damn freaking LT's sound good!!!! It's killing me!!!

Only thing that sucks is when I do LT's I'm gonna need a new cat back too since I really don't like the way the Borla sounds so it's gonna get pricey quick when I go to do exhaust.

Great score on the OBX too. It's gonna sound killer!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What length extenders do we need? They come in 12 17 24 36 inches.
Thanks.
Flea bay has the 17's for $29 pair +8 ship.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts