Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some of the meets I know of hope y'all come out.

Monday- 59diner at I-10 and beltway8 starts at 7pm

Wed.- Highway6 and westhiemer at the conns parking lot starts at 9:30pm

Fri.- 45 and el dorado in home depot parking lot starts at 9:30pm

Sat.- same as wed.

If anyone has questions you can text me at (713) 679-4056 my name is Will:bigtu

·
Carpe Diem
135 Posts
That's what we need, a consolidated list of H-town meets! I'm guessing the 45 and El Dorado one is new, I've never seen anything going on over there. Also there's the Saturday meet in Kemah in the Home Depot parking lot. I'm usually the only Lightning representation there!

·
LAG.. its your head start
862 Posts
i was usally the only lightning at meets if i didnt contact anyone prior to going out. such a shame. Lucky Jose (GEN2lightnign) is always down for a meet

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
i was usally the only lightning at meets if i didnt contact anyone prior to going out. such a shame. Lucky Jose (GEN2lightnign) is always down for a meet
Lol them good ole days hitting avery meet down in houston! Lol

·
PSI Motorsports
4,553 Posts
I thought the 59 Diner at I-10 was on Sat? Also for those guys on the southwest side:

Otto's off of 59 and Kirkwood, has a meet every Sat starting around 5p.m. But it fills fast on good weather days. Then some of the guys head out to the Taco Cabana on Westheimer.

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
Could always join the high school kids on fridays haha. Careful to park away from wreckless Donut-ers

Fri - 2920 and 45 N
NEVER WOULD I GO THERE AGAIN HAHAHA[smilie=3g

·
Lowered 4x4
2,336 Posts
2920 is sooooo sketchy now!
about 2+ years ago it was awesome! the whole parking lot filled with stangs, vettes, goats, tbss', old foxbody's and anything and everything. but now its just a circus and out of hand!

·
DSGFTW
5,016 Posts
The 45 and el darado was the best one in a while. But of course it eventually go to big and people (ricers and the random people that felt that they had to show off) ruined it.

That's the only one I would go to...but I'm not totally sure if it's still going on

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's what we need, a consolidated list of H-town meets! I'm guessing the 45 and El Dorado one is new, I've never seen anything going on over there. Also there's the Saturday meet in Kemah in the Home Depot parking lot. I'm usually the only Lightning representation there!

I've been there a few times. Mite checkout the el dorado one this time.

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
We allneed to go to the 59 diner and I 10 meet!!!

·
Carpe Diem
135 Posts
I'll be back in town in a week and a half, got lots of parts waiting on me to install! I'll definitely be hitting up some of these meets i've never been to.

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
Me and a buddy went to the last one in October, and plan on going to the one in November. It is really cool. I really enjoyed it.
The one in November is Cancelled Uptown Park got too crowded...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts