Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These tanks are now in stock and shipping to those that ordered. I have units left and will offer free shipping to on these units.

They are selling so fast and I have been so busy that I have been unable to do installation pictures/procedure, but I should be able to do so after this weekend.

Also the manufacturer wants me to hold off on showing more of the unit and how its mounted due to possible duplication issues.

Please call if interested in these last units.   :D :D

[email protected]

410-259-8737

·
Registered
218 Posts
JJ

If those NICE intercooler tanks came with a heat exchanger (seperate tubing, to keep the intercooler fluid seperate from the ice water) I would buy one in a New York second!

If they ever become available like that........Iam in!!!!!!
Nice workmanship

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Faster than Rob02 said:
JJ

If those NICE intercooler tanks came with a heat exchanger (seperate tubing, to keep the intercooler fluid seperate from the ice water) I would buy one in a New York second!

If they ever become available like that........Iam in!!!!!!
Nice workmanship
Working on that as we speak.

For those that bought larger H/E's, this unit will do the exact same thing, increase your capacity for I/C fluid and lower intake temps. So its a win win situation for those with larger H/E's. More fluid is a good thing, especially on a hot day. :smt023 :smt023

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
She is a beauty isn't she :smt023 :smt023

I still say Chris should buy one for me  :sad:

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
She is a beauty isn't she  :smt023 :smt023

I still say Chris should buy one for me  :sad:
or he could sponsor the lightning rodder bugdet beast, and donate one [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
Exactly Bet On Black :smt023

1 - 12 of 12 Posts