Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't log on this morning, thought I was nuts. Wouldn't accept my username and password either.

Glad to see you're up and running again.

Jody

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hi Jody!,

Yeah man, what happened was since we have a new web host the old configuration/data files had to be re-configured :smt024 to reflect the new changes (directory structure, permissions, etc...) so for a while (last night till about an hour and some change ago) the users were not yet "re-loaded" back into the new site.

It was trying at times, but the move was necessary.

Glad you are back with us, be sure to tell all your buds about the site! :smt023

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I do! This site has a very good selection of Lightning guys here, it's a pleasure to visit. I come to these boards to get and share info, not fight.

You guys are doing a great job.

Jody

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hey Jody man Thanks! :cheers:

I agree, I don't want the site to be full of the usual drama seen elsewhere... The e-zine will soon be in production, and the forums hopefully will grow and turn into a mutal and respectful stomping grounds where us enthusiasts can talk about the trucks we love!

I appreciate the kind words man. :smt023

-Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.