Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm home sick from work till Thursday so I've been bored all day going through old pics... I found this for you.. :shock:

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
You poor Child, I can smell the Beer oozing out of Gators paws from here :smt078
:LOL

Why dont you take some SPECIAL pic's for MY EYES ONLY and e-mail them to me :cheers:

:D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
You know D, it's post like this that you really get to see who your friends are  :LOL

Did someone say LA Hiney (is that how you spell it)  :smt017

LA is always giving me hand signals

I THINK SHE WANTS ME AND IS JUST AFRAID TO ASK
OK YOU CAN HAVE ME LA, DO AS YOU WISH.....   WOO HOO...

Wait I have to pull out the GOOD SHOTS NOW

man I could show her the best ten seconds of her life  [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

Shame on you LA, you know you picked on the wrong guy, hehehehehehe

·
Registered
261 Posts
Leann,
If you have similiar photo's of Rob in those awkward positions to retaliate with, please keep them to yourself or I may become ill! [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,217 Posts
[smilie=eek4.gif] lol

Nice pictures.

Later...
Bruce

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Nice Pics. Rob. Makes me wonder about you two now after seeing those :smt017

J/K LA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's not my ass btw...  Not my room either.  I can show you a pic of both and I'll bet they don't match up!! 

But I won't do that. Someone actually emailed my mother pics of me like that... and to this day she still hasn't let it go. lol.

·
Registered
734 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
That's not my ass btw...  Not my room either.  I can show you a pic of both and I'll bet they don't match up!! 

But I won't do that.  Someone actually emailed my mother pics of me like that... and to this day she still hasn't let it go.  lol. 
I don't believe you let me see and I'll be the judge!

Suavy

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
:worthless:
(Well the above should say... this thread is worthless without MORE pics)  [smilie=dancingnaughty.gif]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Chris said:
:worthless:
(Well the above should say... this thread is worthless without MORE pics)  [smilie=dancingnaughty.gif]
Damn chris you took the words out of my mouth I will grab some [smilie=popcorn.gif] and wait.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts