Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met a few of u on the other site. Seems like it's dieing down. But I'm looking to see who is heading down to E-town next week. I'm planning to go Thursday night and sleep at the track.

Fomo tell me the truck is done and your going. I got a few parts coming so I should be in the 11s.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome..

I'll be there this weekend and next friday is a maybe... it all depends on work.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Still waiting for parts...If all goes well it should be done tomorrow ( Thursday )!

It seems that JDM day is postponed to the 21st. It looks like I will be ready by then!

I was hoping to make a three day weekend out of it. It looks like if its on the 21st we wont be racing on that Sat/Sun, as they have other races going on...Damn Corvettes and Imports or some crap!

Maybe Leean can keep us busy Sat/Sun???

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If u need 355 u can have mine. I ordeed 373 from JDM. I think I's going to be another shitty weekend. I'm not sure if I wanna risk driving down there if it's going to be misty. My parts didn't come yet WTF.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think my gears are ok, I will find out tomorrow. I am rebuilding the stock posi with new clutches.

I have 3.73's now, If they are gone I'll take the 3.55's, because this rear is coming out soon anyway...

I have a new rear axle going in over the winter.

BTS gave me another new transmission and torque converter, which should be in tomorrow too???

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well

Either this weekend or next Friday

I didn't think anyone was going this weekend because they postponed JDM day.

IF my trck gets finished tomorrow and IF the weather holds out and IF you are going to go, then I will.

Maybe you can give me some driving lessons??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was debating on going this weekend cause of JDM day, I'm definatly going to JDM day. But not sure this weekend cause of the rain. If they can garantee it's going to be nice I'm in for Sat, and Sunday. I can thank u for keeping me into braket racing. I was never interested in it until I seen your truck in points class. Did u ever give thought about your inclosed trailior $$. I told the guy's, that u met at Tasca about it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yeah, I will probably sell it.

I will probably put it on the lot where I work(about 10 mins from NED). I was thinking of asking 5K for it.

That seems like a lot, but it sold for 10K new. It has a finished interior with upper and lower cabinettes, a SS counter top, aluminum wheels, full tube frame chassis, 110V wiring and shop lights aswell as 12V lights, RV style side door with screen door and left side sliding window etc....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well it's full width 8.5' outside, but it is only 18' long inside with 2' of cabinettes. The Mustang will fit no problem, but there wouldn't much room to work on it inside.

You would want a longer trailer to work on the car inside.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Looks like i'm not going next weekend either.

I need a ring+pinion now...

This shit is getting old!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well ASAP...If I am going to make JDM day, I need something to put in there..

If I can get them by this weekend, I can have them put it during the week.

S

·
0 Posts
You guys are pussies... not coming this weekend, WTF! [smilie=eek4.gif]

That's alright, less competition for me! :woohoo:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are they going to be open? What about the rain?

Fomo I'll call the shop now to see if they can work on it today or tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts