Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the jdm x-mas special as you know rob.i got everything done except them plugs
i had to fight to get the belt on but its on.i could tell a big difference once i installed the chip.i just wish i could get out and test this stuff.the roads here are covered in ice. it took the fedex man 2 day to deliver and iam only 5mi from him.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Be careful Bro, these Beast cant go straight on a hot dry surface
(Don't you hate NOT being able to test the new found power) @%@[email protected]$%$$

In Time my Friend, in time.....
BEST OF LUCK BRO :smt023

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it got to 38degrees today.so i went to the auto parts store and got a belt.i got lucky and traded the 670 belt for a 675.i was able to get on it a little but i could get into it all the way. i have not been able to get into the boost since wensday.i can tell it has a lot more power and i cant wait to feel it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
If you haven't already, you might want to unbolt the tensioner and chisel off the tab on it. It should allow it to
move more so you can slip the belt on easier.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I took off the 2 inner pulleys when I put mine on. I haven't taken the tab off my tensioner yet since I only have a 4# pulley and while I had them the idler pulleys off I regreased them, they need maintenance periodically.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts