1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I say de-badge it and put a V-6 Emblem on the Fender  :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just keep driving through your local Dodge dealership.

If you can find a grill from a body shop to drag along from a chain behind you truck you most like will get a rise.......

[smilie=3gears.gif]

·
Registered
454 Posts
EZGZ said:
Just keep driving through your local Dodge dealership.

If you can find a grill from a body shop to drag along from a chain behind you truck you most like will get a rise.......

[smilie=3gears.gif]
Funny you mention that...
This guy who posts on nhtoc, fepony1, went to a Dodge dealership to take out a SRT4 to see how they ran.
The saleslady kept on harping about the "Hemi this and Hemi that". She showed him a small "burnout" that the "Hemi" did in their driveway.
It was about 8 inches long and he acted impressed while snickering to himself the whole time.
When it came time for him to leave, he asked if it would be alright if he "tried" to leave a small patch to match the "Hemi".
She laughed and said, "Sure, no one will know."

He not only left a "patch" but went to a full tilt burnout. The cloud was so big it completely engulfed the lot, the front of the building and the showroom. (doors were open) He did a 15 second full tilt burnout and dug 2 holes about an inch deep in the driveway. There was 2 piles of melted rubber left behind.
The mechanics had come outside to see what all that "screaming" was about. Half gave a thumbs up, the other half gave a different finger salute.

The dealer filed a lawsuit against him for Criminal Mischief!
Dealers name is Bob Pforte Dodge in Marianna, Fla
He was ordered to write a "Formal Apology" to the Dodge dealer, pay $260.50 in court costs and 6 months probation.

Is that wrong or what?

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
The dealer filed a lawsuit against him for Criminal Mischief!
Dealers name is Bob Pforte Dodge in Marianna, Fla
He was ordered to write a "Formal Apology" to the Dodge dealer, pay $260.50 in court costs and 6 months probation.

Is that wrong or what?

:shock: [smilie=eek4.gif]
Hell ya thats Wrong
BUT THAT SMOKEY HE DID
PRICELESS

·
Registered
270 Posts
thats the best story ever [smilie=xxrotflmao.gif] [smilie=bowlaugh.gif] i did a similar burnout in the world ford parking lot by my house b/c they ran over something with my tire and popped it and said it was low when i gave it to them and i had to put my spare on in the lot. a$$holes

·
Registered
34 Posts
Make sure you stay far enough behind them, so they don't see the roll bars coming out the back window.............. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts