Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys well a friend ask me for this has a gen1 he said truck was good till he put a blower he put a powerdyne on it and after that everytime you step on it it pops the dipstick and shoots oil any info would help thNks I know this is best site to ask haven't been here in a while since I sold my gen2 but never forget were the best site gor info is

·
Administrator
18,598 Posts
Overpressurizing the crankcase. Either from mechanical wear or incorrect vac routing. Start by comparing all vac routing to a known good installation. If it checks out, a compression test and leakdown test are in order. If you don't get your answer here, you may want to hit the link to the DelValLO site here in the club section for a lot of Gen1 guys, and NLOC's Gen1 section. Lots of guys running blowers on those sites.

Jim

·
wallet struck by lightnings
343 Posts
2 things come to mind, you need a "turbo coupe" PCV valve, they have a check valve and are designed to not let boost back to the crankcase.
part number
Motorcraft EV-127-A
E5ZZ-6A666-A
I have read the aftermarket versions do not perform as well.

Also, there is a tube that (assuming its stock) goes from the oil filler riser on the valve cover, to the throttle body.
you will have to relocate the TB end to before the blower and cap off the
port on the TB.

Mech issues with truck could also be a issue.

·
wallet struck by lightnings
343 Posts
thaks for the help and were do you install this at sorry about the dumb ?

IF its speed density still, it just need to be filtered air, so airbox, airfilter, breather.

if its been converted to mass air, it will need to be after the Mass air flow meter, but before the blower.

Some pictures would be ALOT of Help here FYI.
Kinda need to see what was done, to guide you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts