Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a set of rims third hand, and there is no way to track down the original owner to know what brand of rims these are. Since it's not the typical Lightning style rim, I know this probably isn't the best place to find someone who would know, but it's worth a shot. Other than someone knowing outright, the next best thing is if someone knows of any other forums to point me in the drection of to find out more.

Thanks in advance, and I'll try to get some better closeups if requested.

There is no name brand anywhere on the rim. Under the centercap is the number c-637 (I looked at it earlier this afternoon - I'm pretty sure that's what it said). They are 22x10s, and the centercaps are a rounded point - no logo at all.

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
Infamou$ might know

Sent from my damn droid.

·
Yeah It's Stock
2,829 Posts
MB maybe?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Damn! Do the tires hold any air? lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if i had to guess with that center cap, they are Boss wheels, but idk, any markings on the back of the spokes?
I looked before and didn't see anything. If I have time to swap cars around I'll throw it up on the lift tomorrow and take another look.

MB maybe?
MB? As in Mercedes Benz?

Damn! Do the tires hold any air? lol
Lol. For the past few days I've meant to go around and air them up, but it's been sitting in the garage while I've been working on it. I'll get around to it....soon....maybe....lol.

·
Yeah It's Stock
2,829 Posts
I looked before and didn't see anything. If I have time to swap cars around I'll throw it up on the lift tomorrow and take another look.

MB? As in Mercedes Benz?

Lol. For the past few days I've meant to go around and air them up, but it's been sitting in the garage while I've been working on it. I'll get around to it....soon....maybe....lol.
No as in MB Motoring. Discount tire sells them.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've now gone through every 22 inch rim from tirerack, discounttire, and discountwheelwarehouse - nothing so far. I've also of course done google searches in every combination of words (22x10, 5x135, Ford, rim, wheel, six spoke, 5 lug, etc...) and nothing.

If I could just find one other vehicle withthese rims, I could get the name - Argh!

·
Yeah It's Stock
2,829 Posts
They look like they are 6 lug wheels, is that correct?
If so it may help to find out the lug pattern.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.