Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,This is a really cool site.You see im new here but not to the lightning scene.I got this e-mail from my friend Rob 02 about how this site had crashed and been restored,so i decided to check it out.Im very glad i did.Seems like lots of my friends have been here all along.The lightning community is so awsome and im just happy to be a part of it.How bout a big group [smilie=ughug.gif].lol...

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
chimshady1 said:
Hello everyone,This is a really cool site.You see im new here but not to the lightning scene.I got this e-mail from my friend Rob 02 about how this site had crashed and been restored,so i decided to check it out.Im very glad i did.Seems like lots of my friends have been here all along.The lightning community is so awsome and im just happy to be a part of it.How bout a big  group [smilie=ughug.gif].lol...
[hug] [smilie=ughug.gif] [/hug]

LOL!

Welcome chimshady1!

Glad to have you on board man! CHECK OUT THE WHIPPLE THREAD Spanky started up, sounds like a killer blower for our trucks!

-Chris

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris said:
chimshady1 said:
Hello everyone,This is a really cool site.You see im new here but not to the lightning scene.I got this e-mail from my friend Rob 02 about how this site had crashed and been restored,so i decided to check it out.Im very glad i did.Seems like lots of my friends have been here all along.The lightning community is so awsome and im just happy to be a part of it.How bout a big  group [smilie=ughug.gif].lol...
[hug] [smilie=ughug.gif] [/hug]

LOL!

I just saw that thread on the whipple.SWEEEEET!!!!!To bad i just bought a magnums.But i have to say im very happy with my magnums powers.Great price and even better power.527 h.p. in sae #s.I just cant wait for the winter to go away so we can get to the track and put down some numbers.Looks like im gonna have to put in a roll cage.lol...

Welcome chimshady1!

Glad to have you on board man! CHECK OUT THE WHIPPLE THREAD Spanky started up, sounds like a killer blower for our trucks!

-Chris

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
270 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Look who's Back, Back Again............

SUP CHIM  :smt109

THANKS FOR JOINING PAL, AND WELCOME  [smilie=noel.gif]
Don't you worry either, we got Sal and PSP here, Charles from Magnum here, Denny and Race Tested, Terry and SFPH, and me and you testing Mag's,
WE WILL SURVIVE :D 

I mentioned in the other Post, YOUR TESTING is in our E-Zine coming out tonight or tommorrow  :smt023

You'll be a huge asset to the Family, GREAT TO HAVE YOU

BTW, We have the largest Spliff's, (custom made for ME)  :smt033 :smt033

Enjoy yourself and check in often....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts