Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Phoenix next Thursday to get my truck, the solar panels and small camper. Then onward to N.M. where my 2 2500 gallon water tanks will be delivered on Sat. Then I will be driving the truck home to Florida. The move has begun. :bigtu

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
if you're climbing "the rim" thru payson/holbrook/gallup there aren't many fuel stops so plan the route accordingly

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Things are really coming together. I got a call today that the solar setup will be ready for pick up on Friday in Phoenix. The Food grade 55 gallon storage drums will also be ready for pick up in Phoenix on Friday. The 24' travel trailer will be picked up on Friday. The 2 10' storage containers are being delivered on Sat and the 2 2500 gallon water collection tanks will be delivered on Sat. The building materials will be delivered next Monday. The 5 years food stores will be delivered on Monday. I will start driving back to Florida on Wed.

I really need to sell my truck now.

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
Wow....sounds like you are really getting your own little spot of paradise together. GL with everything

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Damn, 5 years of food stores huh? I hope I get to do something like this one day. We'll give you a call just before Skynet gets turned on ok?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts