Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lightningrodder.com/

I joke and bust Chris's balls alot (even know I think he doesn't have any sometimes) hehehe

But Peeps, all I can say is, he put a MASSIVE amount of time into written a new template
FROM SCRATCH for this, tons of time, effort, and a test site went into it.
My hats off to Chris, NOW it's looking like a Mag should  [smilie=bow.gif]
and you will see a few suttle changes as time goes on.

The only BIG PROB we continue to have is people helping, getting stories, etc....
Please if ANYONE has something, don't hesitate to send it our way

GREAT JOB CHRIS
You continue to surprise me with your skills
ESPECIALLY FOR A ROOKIE  :LOL

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very nice, you should match it with a similar forum template.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
racetested said:
Thanks for the effort and support you give us Chris!
HEY WHAT ABOUT ME
If I didn't break ROOKIES Balls 24/7
NOTHING would get done around here  :sad:

:LOL

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
It looks sweet

·
Registered
261 Posts
Rob you are the one that started the post thanking Chris but now that he is getting more attention it has to be about you again. :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah Denny, you know me too well :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thats some good stuff!

Rob/Chris...as far as new material goes and stories...well, my truck is in a total state of disrepair right now. Its a filthy neglected pig. However, this summer I hope it will be a whole different animal with the power to match. I would love to do a piece on my truck when the time comes...as it has lived an interesting life so far. Raced all over the country, carried me to ships all over the east coast, and has road tripped from Toronto to Key west. Hauled people, camping stuff, a complete mustang driveline, and several boats. I'll be in touch when the time is right!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Whip said:
Thats some good stuff!

Rob/Chris...as far as new material goes and stories...well, my truck is in a total state of disrepair right now. Its a filthy neglected pig. However, this summer I hope it will be a whole different animal with the power to match. I would love to do a piece on my truck when the time comes...as it has lived an interesting life so far. Raced all over the country, carried me to ships all over the east coast, and has road tripped from Toronto to Key west. Hauled people, camping stuff, a complete mustang driveline, and several boats. I'll be in touch when the time is right!
Whip,

PLEASE let us know we would be highly interested in such a piece :D

==

Everyone,

Thanks for the compliments! I do this because I enjoy it... it being the Lightning and computers and everything to do with computing (for the most part heheeheee:D )

-Chris

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chris, as Moderator and Site Admin here at LR.Com
Can I please ask you to stop posting in the announcement section,
NO ONE EVER LOOKS THERE :LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts