Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got pics of everything upon request. Please use some common sense though. I'm a pic whore, posted tons of pics in the past, so if you want a pic of something generic, google it or search. If you want a pic to evaluate the condition of a part I'd be more than happy to snap a pic. If it's something I say is in perfect condition like a bedrug or LED 3rd, etc., take my word for it. I've been around long enough, you guys can trust me, and helps me save a little time than getting random pics.

Some parts already have dibbs called, those who called the dibbs no worries they're still yours, just listing it all up at once so if anybody backs out, hopefully I'll have a backup to snag it up.

• OEM Supercharger Conversion ($2,500): Includes EVERYTHING, every last nut, bolt, belt, hose, wire, etc. you need to go from N/A to S/C. MINT condition! All parts were brand new with 0 miles on them when I installed it in May/June of last year. Barely a year of use, and just under 20k miles on all parts.

• Dynatech/Magnaflow Full Exhaust ($1,000)***SHIPPED TO joedpl***: Includes EVERYTHING needed. Dynatech LT headers, Dynatech catted midpipes, HD extension pipes (will fit a L without the extension pipes, will fit a s-cab or screw HD with them), JDM silver bullet catback with 5x8 oval mufflers. Includes rear o2 extenders. Includes ARP SS header bolts ($80 in itself!).

• Bedrug ($250)***PICKED UP BY Jeff***: Bedrug in excellent condition.

• MAD Cop Screws ($50)***PICKED UP BY TO Jeff***: COP Screws in excellent condition.

• OEM Lightning LED 3rd Brake Light ($150)***PICKED UP BY JChetty***: Extremely hard to find now days. Bought brand new, only had it installed in Jekyll for about 6 months then went back to stock. Works perfect, looks perfect.

• Black Lightning Tails ($75)***SHIPPED TO MikeM***: Black OEM Style Lightning Tails.

• Sylvania Xenarc HIDs ($300 + Stockers)***SHIPPED TO svt1999f150***: Posted my other classified for this. Sylvania Xenarc HID's, the ONLY DOT legal HID, and the ONLY headlight housing designed for HID's! Not HID's in a halogen reflector! The performance of these cannot be surpassed by any HID kit on the market! Extremely hard to find and cost $900 brand new before they were discontinued in 2004. Replacement parts for everything but the housing itself can still be purchased from Sylvania. Must recieve OEM heads in exchange to swap in, not putting the cloudy style 00 heads back in the truck.

• 2002/3 HD F-150 Upper Grille ($150)***PICKED UP BY Jeff***: OEM HD thick 7 bar grille and chrome inner surround.

• J-Jent Matching Lower SS Grile ($150)***SHIPPED TO the12fast4u***: J-Jent lower grille with flush mount bracket setup. Discontinued several years ago and another hard piece to find. Includes flush mount bracket so it's not cheesily mounted OVER the stock one! Perfect match for the OEM upper. Fits 00-02 HD lower valances.

• Helwig Rear Sway Bar ($100)***PICKED UP BY REDRUM***: Helwig rear sway bar. Little known fact these are actually stiffer than the hotchkis bars because they're solid rather than hollow. No drilling required. Upgrade over the stock L rear bar. Huge upgrade over the NO bar the HD trucks come with!

• LFP Steering Stabilizer ($40) ***SHIPPED TO lokilightning***: LFP Steering stabilizer, makes a night and day difference on the highway. With our wide front tires the front end follows the grooves in the roads pretty bad. The steering stabilizer drastically reduces that effect. Creates no additional drag on steering or steering effort needed, perfect amount of dampening to wash out any wandering with wide tires on high speed roads. Installs in minutes. Includes all hardware as well as the optional rubber dust boot. Painted sonic blue, easily repaintable.

• JLP 2-3-4 Shackles ($50+ Belltechs)***SALE PENDING TO tbonemcniel***: Incase anybody already has 2" shackles and wants to go lower. I'll swap out my JLP's for belltechs plus cash.

• Stewart Warner Gauges ($25/ea.): Stewart Warner gauges, silver face with green bulbs. Trans temp, Engine temp, and Volts. Pick and choose!

• Autometer Overhead Gauge Pod ($25): Triple overhead pod that mounts above the rear view mirror. Nice and tucked away, right in quick glance line of sight. Had to ditch it because my rollcage bar runs in the way. Includes mounting bracket.

• Lo-tek Triple Pillar Pod ($35)***SHIPPED TO 12FAST4U***: Black Lo-tek triple pillar pod. Fits better than the autometer ones, and does not install over the stock one so no drilling your stock piece, and piece of cake for running wires. Stock black finish, can be painted to match a gray interior.

• Aeroforce OBDII Gauge with Boost and Fuel Pressure Analog Kits ($225)***SHIPPED TO MPORTETR***: Silver face with chrome bezel and green LCD display. Includes the boost kit with MAP sensor as one analog input. Includes the fuel pressure kit with wiring and madenterprise remote pressure mounting kit and fuel rail fittings ($50 value). Needs new fp sensor, but rest of the kit is there. Replace the fp sensor and you're golden. (TIP never unplug the OBDII with the ignition on, it pops the fp sensor!..did it twice till I learned that lol).

• Innovate XD-16 Wideband Kit ($225)***SHIPPED TO lightningkid***: One of THE best wideband kits on the market. Fully programmable display. Multiple faceplates (black, white, blanks), removable bezel (billet installed, think there's a black one too in the box).

***Some other parts I've got in the garage***
  • GM Supercahrger Oil for Eaton ($15)***SHIPPED TO harley9703***: The Ford stuff is $22 a bottle. I've got two brand new unopened bottles of GM s/c oil, same exact stuff, never used, $25 for both.

• Polished Aluminum MAF to Filter Housing Adaptor ($25): Adaptor peice so you can remove the factory airbox, and bolt up this adaptor to your MAF, and slip on any 4" cone filter and clamp onto the adaptor for a cheap CAI.

• OEM Belt Tensioner ($25): Stock tensioner. Has a smooth pulley on it for the accessory belt, but the grooved one fits as well for the s/c belt.

• OEM Harmonic Balancer ($40)***SHIPPED TO harley9703***: Stock harmonic balancer. Rubber looks in excellent condition, no dry rotting cracks, no bulges, looks perfect

• Billet Halbig Machining Dual Optima Battery Tray ($75)***SHIPPED TO N A Rush***: Billet tray I've ran for several years with my dual optimas. Costs $150 new + S/H.

***IMPORTANT*** All prices are final, and shipping is extra. Certified bank checks or money orders are accepted, as well as paypal, just include the 3% paypal fee.

ALSO, be patient with me. Several parts are still installed and I've yet to remove them. As soon as parts come off I can ship, but I'm a busy man, so I've only got weekends to wrench. Again I've been around for years, and will still be around, so be patient, nobody's getting ripped.

:bigtu

·
14,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM's sent on HID's, and steering stabilizer.

Lightningkid sending you a PM now on the wideband.

Sonic, I'd prefer to only sell the exhaust as a full setup. It'll be 2 more weeks before I can uninstall it (Aug-20-21), so if I have no bites by then, I'll get you a price. Looking at around $700 for everything but the catback.

·
14,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LFP stablizer sold to lokilightning

·
Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
Why you parting it out?

Wayne

·
Oil Field Trash
2,643 Posts
Secondary dibs on Harley upper grille

Will trade shackles. So, dibs I guess. Will know for sure tonight when I get to the garage and try to dig up the ones I have lying around. Still brand new in box.

And pics of guage pod please. What upper console did '00 HD's come with? Same as my '03 HD, or as my '04 L?

·
14,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why you parting it out?

Wayne
Selling the truck.

Great deal on the exhaust setup. Wanna trade me your silver bullet catback for my SS Borla catback? :potstirring
Sorry, no trade. I know somebody down in your area though, can probably hook up with them to save on having to ship parts.

·
14,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Secondary dibs on Harley upper grille

Will trade shackles. So, dibs I guess. Will know for sure tonight when I get to the garage and try to dig up the ones I have lying around. Still brand new in box.

And pics of guage pod please. What upper console did '00 HD's come with? Same as my '03 HD, or as my '04 L?
Shackles are belltechs + $50. And shipping as well. Didn't think somebody non-local would want to swap, but since they aren't in your truck guess that'll work lol.

Here's a pic of the gauge pod. i'd have to dig up one of it installed. It actually mounts on the windshield. There's an aluminum bracket with 2 studs that gets glued to the windshield, then the pod slips over the studs to bolt to the windshield. As long as your windshield has a factory tint strip, you can't see any of it from the exterior.

·
Slowest Silver Lightning
2,547 Posts
Is the 3rd brake light still available? I can take that off your hands

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
You sold me the hids yesterday n now you sold them again ? I want my money back w interest.

·
Oil Field Trash
2,643 Posts
Shackles are belltechs + $50. And shipping as well. Didn't think somebody non-local would want to swap, but since they aren't in your truck guess that'll work lol.

Here's a pic of the gauge pod. i'd have to dig up one of it installed. It actually mounts on the windshield. There's an aluminum bracket with 2 studs that gets glued to the windshield, then the pod slips over the studs to bolt to the windshield. As long as your windshield has a factory tint strip, you can't see any of it from the exterior.

I think I'll skip on the guage pod, I'm already lined up for an MMCustomWorks one...

As far as the shackles go, I'll see if I can dig 'em up tonight, will be too late to ship by the time I get home. I should have time within the next week or so to send 'em out though.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Aeroforce pix....I'm very interested. This is the all in one correct?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.