Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,598 Posts
My neighbors invited me over. He and I ride our motorcycles together a lot. He's an OSI investigator, and his job requires him to move to DC in January. She doesn't want to go. They're not married. Don't know what's going to happen there.

·
worlds fastest MP lightning
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My neighbors invited me over. He and I ride our motorcycles together a lot. He's an OSI investigator, and his job requires him to move to DC in January. She doesn't want to go. They're not married. Don't know what's going to happen there.
My man cbxer55 * have a great and safe thanksgiving day *

·
Registered
22 Posts
hello uncle frank hope you didn't eat to much the last couple of weeks during thanks giving lol. My retired buddy and I hung out this morning at the shop and had breakfast with Sr, Jr, and pat and I got a chance to meet Sr mom which she's a Beautiful ball of fire and energy lol, which now I see where Jim Sr gets his character from, secondly let me say how sorry I was to hear what happened to the silver assassin, but we both know how this love of racing goes and the passion we have for what we love, and lastly when I open up your gift and seen and read what you said it brought water to my eyes, because I've never met you one day in my life and the words you wrote was as if I've know you for years, God Bless people like yourself because we need millions like you, big Jim and I were talking and he said personally the assassin will be just that, a killa that will take no prisoners ,once again be well don't eat to much and be safe and the next time when i see you am buying breakfast :coffee:
Forehead Smile Beard Sleeve Standing
Forehead Smile Beard Sleeve Standing

·
worlds fastest MP lightning
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow thank you for your kind words * Sorry i wasn’t at JDM to personally meet you but hopefully one day I will*
you just made my day by Liking my writings*

As I told you we have more than our beautiful lightning trucks in common*

my son is an retired police officer*

And speaking about Lightnings, you may friend have the cleanest Lightning I ever saw*

Again thank you for your kind words*

please stay safe*

Wising you and your family a very Merry Christmas *

looking forward in meeting you one day*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts