1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I guess this guy does not know what he will face if they race each other. I do give the guy some credit he did buuild a nice motor and has it backed up with everything needed to so so. But Johnny's best was a 9 sec. pass. Hell Sal's PSP truck could whoop his ass easy by seeing the numbers he posted a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Yep, there's a huge difference in running 10's and running 9's.
I do agree there's a lot of potential with Parrish's truck...

Definitely should be interesting..

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
i think that this guy is thinking out of his league on this one... he is talking about street tires first off. and i was just up to jlp and johnny's truck has been fully back halfed and fourlinked up so if this guy is thinking about running him he better come prepared....

but every dog has its day.....

the kid.

·
Registered
261 Posts
There are a few lightnings being built this year that I know of to give the record a shot. Turbo's and centrifugal blowers are being used with mass boost and plenty of nitrous so this season should be interesting if the tuners can keep the vehicles together and put the power to the ground.

·
Administrator
18,554 Posts
What a season this will be. I wish I started modding
earlier as all records I was prepared to chase are getting
out of reach for my short armed wallet.
Jim

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
That is quite an impressive Chevy, NO DOUBT
But it's also 4wd and a hole new ballgame, something we all may cash in on some day with the Adrenalin.

I'd still take a Lightning over it anyday, and Johnny will dust it, that I would bet my next breath of air on.

·
Registered
859 Posts
That Chevrolet Silverado is very Fast without Question BUT Comparing it to Johnny's New Chopped Truck is a Joke. I think the Guy was trying to say that he might run in the 9.8 Range like Johnny. Johnny's new Truck should run low 9's - high 8's by season's end. :D There is a World of diffrence between a truck that runs 8's to a truck that runs 9's.. Kinda like saying You have a Gen 2 that runs 11.80 & you want to Beat a Guy Heads Up that runs 10.60....It's Not Going to Happen. Later Guys & Stay Fast! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts