Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
20th Anniversary GT350...... MINE!!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here a distributor for H.I.D.s? If not, I have a guy that has some unbelieveable prices. pm me with any questions.
:bigtu

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
tease.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I run DDM in all my vehicles. They are insanely inexpensive.

·
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Personally, I tried the EBAY thing for HIDs for my fogs. Got the wrong stuff and was basically told "SORRY" and that was the end.

Example: I am picking up a set of 5k hi/low that another guy welched on. Made by PHILLIPS. Regular cost is $150. Guy dropped $50 deposit and was never heard from since. I'm picking them up for $100.

Another example: a guy at work wanted a set for an F-250. 5k 35W hi/low= less than $75 for a plug & play set. Also is up front as far as what other items might be needed with the set (i.e., Bulb Out Warning eliminators, etc.)

With this guy, he is local here in SoCal and if there is any problems, I can deal direct for you guys (if you go this route). Your call.

·
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, and if you have a component that decides to give up, he can get bits and pieces (bulbs, harnesses, etc).

·
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, and if you have a component that decides to give up, he can get bits and pieces (bulbs, harnesses, etc).
For anyone needing bulbs due to damage or doing a Kelvin change (changing from 8000K to 5000K, etc) my source quoted H10 bulbs for thr Roush fogs at $25/pair plus shipping. Other single beam (hi or lo) should be close to that price. Hi/lo bulbs slightly higher.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts