Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i bought the superduty i havent found a community to go to like it is here i need help intalling the mirrior marker lenses and cant get any help so far anyone know about 08-10 superdutys

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
yet another reason for lightningrodder.com

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Hey im with stoff. Lets see some pics. I want a super duty in the worst way. I saw a 10 sec cummings the other day that got my ding dong hard as hell. I know the cummins are the shit but I would rather have a F-250.

·
SLW-SVT
2,959 Posts
lightning/HD/Super Duty rodder.com
:bigtu

I've been on powerstroke.org since I got my 250 but recently I've been looking at powerstrokenation as they seem to be more performance oriented over there.

·
SLW-SVT
2,959 Posts
since i bought the superduty i havent found a community to go to like it is here i need help intalling the mirrior marker lenses and cant get any help so far anyone know about 08-10 superdutys

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Did you figure out how to pop those lights out?

Any mods done to the powerstroke yet?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Did you figure out how to pop those lights out?

Any mods done to the powerstroke yet?
yeah i figured it all out thanks no performance mods yet just deleting all the amber stuff blacked out the mirrior lenses the cab lights and the third brack light you have any idea where i can get harley headlights?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts