Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for ideas..time frame,location etc for us to come down
my brother lives in Gonzales..last time we were down we used Futrels dyno in Walker..worked out great..

give me some feed back guys :cheers

·
GOT BOOST!
2,813 Posts
CHRIS!!!!!! Do you see this:shocked003:shocked003 wow nice to hear

·
Proudly Melting Faces Since 1994
1,868 Posts
This is awesome!!!! I'm going to be giving you guys a call this afternoon to order my email tune.

I'm hoping we can get it pretty close through email and then put the final tweeks on it when yall come down here!!!

Futrels is fine with me. I think anywhere in the Baton Rouge area will be fine. As far as time frame, I'd like to see it happen before the end of the year.

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Damn!

·
Dump Truck Killer
1,896 Posts
This is awesome!!!! I'm going to be giving you guys a call this afternoon to order my email tune.

I'm hoping we can get it pretty close through email and then put the final tweeks on it when yall come down here!!!

Futrels is fine with me. I think anywhere in the Baton Rouge area will be fine. As far as time frame, I'd like to see it happen before the end of the year.

Same thing here. I'm gonna call you guys soon and get the ball rolling! :bigtu

·
Built And Blown
2,136 Posts
Spoke to you once already. I'm down for anytime, anywhere, let's do this. Need a round about date if possible. Need a bigger maf, and if time and funds allow a cam swap. But for sure a maf swap because I want to throw some boost on the Whipple and see what she's gonna throw down. I'd be happy with 650-700 at the wheels.

·
Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
What will the prices be?

Wayne

·
Former Rowing Team.
11,838 Posts
If its in December, I might be down. I would need a good estimate on dyno time to tune a lightning with a t56 from scratch. Both street and street nitrous tune. I know quality cost money but $100/hr for dyno time gets expensive. Plus I broke my contract and got tuned elsewhere since amazon tune me :(

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^^ when we do a tuning event it is a flat rate no matter how long it takes..what would pile up for you if it takes a long time would be the dyno time which goes directly to the dyno shop..each person pays for his own time on the dyno..

you would have to pay for another program since once you let another tuner revise the tune it becomes his tune and not ours anymore..

·
Built And Blown
2,136 Posts
I spoke to both Rick and Linn today. I mentioned about a possible tuning session on a Saturday and test n tune the next day Sunday to tweak the new tunes a lil more. They agreed that this was a good idea. The Sunday test n tune would have to be held at State Capitol. So what yall think, does this sound good? And knowing that the holidays are coming up quick, what yall think about a late November date? Need to get the ball rolling guys.

·
Dump Truck Killer
1,896 Posts
Sounds perfect to me John. I can be in whenever, just need to know a date so I can make sure I'm not offshore, so whenever is best for everyone else.

·
Boosted Bayou
4,344 Posts
WOW im so down for this its past time for me to get a new tune. Linn and Rick you can count me in. :)

im down for whatever time and date just let me know ill take vacation if i need to lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
14 Participants
Lil John SVT
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing