Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Never Satisfied!!
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Granatelli BA2800 MAF meter that I purchased earlier in the year. Are these any good? Going to pu t it on a motor that makes 650-700 RWHP. My tuner said it was overkill for my stock motor and we never installed it. If it is good for a built motor, it will be one less thing I have to buy. Been sitting in a box for 6 months.

·
Unfortunate Compulsive Modder
517 Posts
I have a Granatelli BA2800 MAF meter that I purchased earlier in the year. Are these any good? Going to pu t it on a motor that makes 650-700 RWHP. My tuner said it was overkill for my stock motor and we never installed it. If it is good for a built motor, it will be one less thing I have to buy. Been sitting in a box for 6 months.
Call Dan and see what he recommends/prefers as he will be doing the tuning on your build.

·
Never Satisfied!!
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like Dan has tuned yours Shoobs. He installed a 6 pound lower and tuned mine when I first got it. I am looking forward to dropping it off for the makeover. I have heard and seen nothing but good from Pro Dyno.

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Nothing wrong with the BA-2800. No reason it won't work just fine for a motor in that range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts