Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just figured I'd share that I just bought and installed some new rotors for the truck...I got them from Rich at RotorPros.com. They seem to be very well made and look fantastic, I just installed them so no hard breaking tests were made, but they should be great. I also installed Performance Friction Pads. Cant wait till the break in period is over. Anyway heres some pics. BTW I wanna say thank you again to Noah(Snipizo) for coming by and letting me make use of his air compressor, as well as chill and help out with the install. Heres some Pics

I highly reccomend Rich as he ships fast and can color the rotors any color you wish. He also has rotors for just about any and all models of cars, trucks, and vans. I opted for the black painted hubs. They are also all Zinc Plated to prevent rusting.

Josh

·
Registered
261 Posts
Very nice looking. Good to have relatively cheap parts like this that really make a difference in looks and add some better performance.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Denny you dont even know how right you are, cuz these rotors were actually cheaper than the stock replacement....

Bryan, I know I do....gimme yours, you dont need them...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks like I will contact this company then as I need some nicer rotors with my soon to be new rims.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Eww Eww, I want some
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Josh :smt023 :smt023

Def Bling Factor Too :smt026 :smt026

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I am ordering mine on monday so that they can be here in time with the secret bling mod that is on it's way.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool guys.....tell Rich Josh in NY referred you.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if the calipers work with stocks they should I assume, as these are the same size as stock...other than that I have no idea

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE !
Just got home from some "agressive stopping" and I gotta say so far these brakes are holding up great and really kick ass. The truck stops ALOT better than it did on the stock pads and rotors in my eyes..I'll keep everyone updated.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Chris said:
Josh,

You think those rotors will work with the TCE Wilwood calipers?

-Chris
You wouldn't want to use those rotors with the TCE Wilwood setup.
The Wilwood rotors are big and beefy and offer much better performance and heat dissipation.
You can get the Wilwood rotors zinc coated as well however.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm at 560miles on them and so far I love them.....definetly feels that my stopping has gotten better but it could be my imagination. they look really trick too. :smt023 to functional bling.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts