Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna thank JJ this kit is sick it will be installed by 5 oclock and will post some pics so far looking at wut came in the box the install will be a snap !:bigtu thanx again JJ for this awsome kit !

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Congrats, just make sure you pump the brakes pedal 4-5 times and flip the switch to lock the front tires and have fun.

·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are welcome. :bigtu

Its a pretty simple install but if you have any issues just give me a shout.

More of them are shipping today :bigtu

JJ
thanx JJ !

Impromptu burnout immanent?
Line lock+ NJ Roads = MAD FAWKING BURN OUT

I am sure he will have to test it out after its installed to see if it works ok!
yea i ill be doin burnouts!!!

Todd will be trolling the classifieds for Tires soon
nitteo u see my other post i jsut got new tires friday and smoked my old ones but saved a lil meet to test out the line lock hahah

nice Todd:bigtu
i acutly decided to wait till u get urs so we can do our togther

Congrats, just make sure you pump the brakes pedal 4-5 times and flip the switch to lock the front tires and have fun.

thanx for the advice brad lol i need it never used or seen one in action b4

·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got any pics of it before the install? Just want to see the kit and what all is included.

i dont wanna spoil any of JJs hard work to put this kit toghter but i snapped a quick pic but i kept the instructions and his awsome pics folded up

ITS WELL WORTH THE MONEY !!

jj if these pics are wrong in any way i will take em down

·
All I want to do is break into 11's
1,293 Posts
Cant wait to get mine, should be here any day! you guys keeping the button that came with it or using a different one? I like the looks of the toggle jet switches myself.

·
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cant wait to get mine, should be here any day! you guys keeping the button that came with it or using a different one? I like the looks of the toggle jet switches myself.

i do to but the switch he has here mounts int he sickest spot ever wait till u get urs im not giveing away anythign

·
Say when
2,762 Posts
Looks like a really nice kit! I like the fact that its a direct bolt on kit and nothing to fab up etc. I bet it will look real nice when your done.

·
Registered
8,160 Posts
i dont wanna spoil any of JJs hard work to put this kit toghter but i snapped a quick pic but i kept the instructions and his awsome pics folded up

ITS WELL WORTH THE MONEY !!

jj if these pics are wrong in any way i will take em down

No thats fine take all the pics you want of the kit and thanks again.

Whats not pictured is the ground on the solenoid is already terminated for you with a solder/shrink connector and three pictures showing the unit mounted, the fuse location suggested and the switch mounted where suggested as well. All you have to do is mount it, swap two brake lines, run a power wire, mount your switch and bleed your brakes, its that simple. :bigtu We took the guesswork out of having to make your own kit plus our powdercoated bracket and the stainless steel Hurst solenoid make the kit very high quality that will last years and years.

Tood ..Ill let you know when I get mine bro!!
Yours is in the batch waiting on brackets from the fabricator. You were number 9 out of 11 that called and we only had enough brackets for the first 6 that have shipped out as of today.

Shipped kits;

Todd
Clay
Mike G
Tyler
Derck A
Martin

To be shipped once brackets arrive;

Rich H
Lino
Patrick G
Nick S

One of the 11 was for Jdiggy and thats an inhouse installation.

Thanks again everyone and if anyone would like one of these units I will have plenty of brackets to do more, just call to order. $239 plus shipping. :bigtu

JJ

·
Administrator
18,146 Posts
Nice to see a full kit. I have one of the last few PSP kits. Of course I could have cobbled something together, but a bolt on kit with all necessary parts is much easier. It can also be removed for a future sale quite easily. Nice work, JJ!

Jim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
18 Participants
tylerallencars
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing