Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should have a dyno section or a thread that tells our members how much hp and tq they have gained from various mods, with only dyno proven numbers. So members can see what mods give good hp and what mods give us minimal to none.

just a thought, as I want to know some dyno proven numbers on the new C&L upper intake

later
brian

·
Registered
367 Posts
That would be a good idea but you have to take into consideration that we are all in different locations and we have different air and different dyno's and every dyno is different. But this is a good idea none the less.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Sorry White cant help you on the HP gains on the C+L, but I am interested in finding out, (I may do that Mod some day) Good idea, I like it :smt023
As Avalanche says there are soooooo many variations that exact #'s will be hard to grrnty, HOWEVER, it'll sure give us a dam good idea

Unfortunatly I DO NOT have any before #'s with my Mods,
but enough L's have the same Mods for us to know where a filter chip n pulley Lightning is with and without those mods

I can tell you what a 75 Shot of The Race Tested Wizard of Nos i150 kit did :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Duende said:
It's funny you mentioned that...

It is a great idea, and one currently being worked on for LightningRodder.com. Stay tuned... :D
Well hurry up!!!!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Tom's on the ball [smilie=xxrotflmao.gif]
:smt023
WE DON'T MESS AROUND HERE AT LR
(well ok maybe we do, but you know what I mean) :smt033

·
Registered
367 Posts
Why is he onthe ball? Should he not be on the beaver pelt???? :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Avalanche said:
That would be a good idea but you have to take into consideration that we are all in different locations and we have different air and different dyno's and every dyno is different. But this is a good idea none the less.
I see what you are saying, I was just thinking that we could do an estimate
(EX. a TB gives you 6-9 hp.) or mabey we can do an average.

Duende I will stay tuned for further info.

Later
brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.