Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Tags Expired
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I just moved to houston area. I need a place that will chip obd1 braindead Ford computer on my 95 Lightning. Any good ideas? :smt103

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Forget strictly performance, if u want THE BEST, go to PSI!!!!

·
Tags Expired
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha well looks like PSI is out. Seems like there aren't many shops out there that wanna give Gen1's any love.

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
If you want to keep your lightning in one piece don't go there

Plus I KNOW for a fact he won't tune it unless it's converted to mass air.

He won't touch Sd
LOL Yeah what Patty said!!! LOL Hit up Turbogumby for info!!!:bigtu on Gen 1's

·
LUBO_03SVT
115 Posts
Strictly Performance= Strictly Bullshit!!! F*ck that place!!!
Houston Performance is where its at... get with chris...hes a real honest, knowledgable cool guy!! He will take care of you

·
Registered
190 Posts
It’s pretty unfortunate, Houston is the horse power capitol of America and we don’t have a single shop that’s honest, trustworthy or just worth a damn. And that’s for pretty much any made and model. Greed has gotten to them all...

·
Longest Lasting Fly-by Nighter Ever
22,582 Posts
It’s pretty unfortunate, Houston is the horse power capitol of America and we don’t have a single shop that’s honest, trustworthy or just worth a damn. And that’s for pretty much any made and model. Greed has gotten to them all...
yup! I tell all my buddies who have good shops that they could move to houston and make bank

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have to agree with yall.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
15 Participants
carlosg4118
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing