Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy piston and rods have questions on what the difference is when looking at the dish of the pistons. Also if all the extra stuff they want to add on to them is worth paying extra for. I am definitely going trickflow heads with this build.

·
Tipton Co. Garbage Truck
1,529 Posts
I’m guessing you’re talking about piston cc. It helps determine compression ratio. Summit has a good compression calculator. There are several factors to consider. I’d read up on it before buying a set of pistons.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m guessing you’re talking about piston cc. It helps determine compression ratio. Summit has a good compression calculator. There are several factors to consider. I’d read up on it before buying a set of pistons.
I am running a stage 3 snow performance meth injection and a gen 5 killer chiller drag kit right now on unknown internals lol . I am not beating on the motor though but plan on putting a 2.9 blower on it . The compression I have found on 22cc is like 10.1:1. It's tuned on 93 octane now no e85 near me which is why I installed the meth njection for little octane boost and safety down the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts