Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going Home for Christmas

Well How many are travelling this weekend? I am going back to Ohio to probably the coldest weather they'll have all year -10 on friday and snow waist high to a tall Indian. What in the world would possess me to leave mild temps in tennessee and go to this crap that I've lived in for more years than I want to concede. Well there is an 86 year old woman that hasn't seen me for 4-5 months and I miss her as much as she misses me. What you'll do for the Love of your mother....... She called me this morning said it was too bad and not to come, but I've driven in this crap all my life and a little snow , ice, and freezing temps is not going to let me disappoint my Momma! So I'll not be on for a couple days but Everyone I hope has someone to spend their Christmas with that they love. Merry Christmas and Have a safe and Happy New Year from Myself , Nancy, and My dog Teka Sue!

Best Wishes,
Bill Jordan
Jordan Photosports

·
Registered
426 Posts
Re: Going Home for Christmas

Have a safe trip! It's cold up here too... supposed to be a high of 11 THEN FALLING. We got 10" last nite and I'm north of the heaviest track too.

Keep er shiny side up Bill, Rich

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts

I could feel the Love Bill :smt109
Be careful, take your time, and enjoy the Holidays with Mom + Family [smilie=bow.gif]

I have 5 Bro's, all are married but one (he's engaged)
I'm lucky that all of my Family are in NY (cept one on Marco Island) and unfortunately
we take family for granted sometimes because we see each other alot,
BUT The Holidays have a way to make that all differant, and Very Special

We all hook up at my P+M's tommorow night and I very much look foward to it.
My son is already so excited bout x-mas, he hasn't slept in days, hehehehe.
and as usually I out did myself so I know he's going to be the happiest kid in town :D

Happy Holidays from my Family to ALL OF YOUR'S

This is a great time for a Group Picture isn't it

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

All OF THOSE babes can have my children [smilie=fingersx.gif] [smilie=dancingnaughty.gif] [smilie=drevil.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts

Hey those aren't my Brothers, what happen   :smt017

[smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

Rob_02Lightning said:
Hey those aren't my Brothers, what happen   :smt017