Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Alabama Lightning Owners unite!!!
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just got the ok from my wife a week ago as some of you already know to get an 03 Cobra in a year when my Lightning is paid off...sweet! SOOOOOOOO.......my wife and I are sitting around Thursday after running around all week to Dr's offices getting ready for my wife to have her tubes tied and the factory shut down for business. Decided the two kids we have were plenty and we could still enjoy coupes and sporty autos and eventually get the two kiddos out tha house. So sitting at home Thursday before the big day, my wife say 'Hey, I have a First Response prego test, want need one of those after tomorrow...might as well use it today!'
POSITIVE!!! God's judi and ninji chops are brutal!!! So now I'll be geting rid of the L for......(gulp) an SUV! aghhhhhhhhhh Anybody know if three kids can't fit in the back seat of a HD truck??? :hitem:

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
So just got the ok from my wife a week ago as some of you already know to get an 03 Cobra in a year when my Lightning is paid off...sweet! SOOOOOOOO.......my wife and I are sitting around Thursday after running around all week to Dr's offices getting ready for my wife to have her tubes tied and the factory shut down for business. Decided the two kids we have were plenty and we could still enjoy coupes and sporty autos and eventually get the two kiddos out tha house. So sitting at home Thursday before the big day, my wife say 'Hey, I have a First Response prego test, want need one of those after tomorrow...might as well use it today!'
POSITIVE!!! God's judi and ninji chops are brutal!!! So now I'll be geting rid of the L for......(gulp) an SUV! aghhhhhhhhhh Anybody know if three kids can't fit in the back seat of a HD truck??? :hitem:
Buy my HD and add 3rd rear seat...:bigtu

·
Founder
13,857 Posts
Ah the good ole days when you could just chuck the kids in the back of the station wagon and let them just roll around....

CONGRATS on the Prego MM :scared003
But fear not you can always get an SRT8 or a TBSS ;)
(and a Cobra of course) :potstirring

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Ouch! man why in hell are you having sex with the wife in the first place. My God man, you know what its gonna be like so now you can just manually release, to the thoughts of wifey if need be ;), and none of the messy after effects. Well its a little messy but in comparison not really. :)

sorry bud. Or is it congrats? For God sake dont let #3 see this thread. LOL

just think with a cobra you might dump thousands of dollars into it for maybe 5-10 years, but a child you will dump thousands into for close to 20 years. Now thats a way better........ oh wait,never mind.

·
7,531 Posts
Hell newborns are so small you could fit them in the consol. :)

oh and since we are on the God topic. Dont take a home prego kit as gospil. They are often wrong. I cant tell you how many times one came up possitive for my girl at the time when it was wrong. I would be walking back from the bedroom with a coat hanger and my girl have another stick in her hand screaming look its negative. Seriously though they do give alot of false possitives, especially when you just had sexy time recently

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Hell newborns are so small you could fit them in the consol. :)

oh and since we are on the God topic. Dont take a home prego kit as gospil. They are often wrong. I cant tell you how many times one came up possitive for my girl at the time when it was wrong. I would be walking back from the bedroom with a coat hanger and my girl have another stick in her hand screaming look its negative. Seriously though they do give alot of false possitives, especially when you just had sexy time recently
What he said!!!!!! Time for a doctors appt to get an "official" test!!!

·
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What he said!!!!!! Time for a doctors appt to get an "official" test!!!
Forgot that part, she had to go in stat for bloodwork because of the scheduled operation for the next day and got the blood test done in 2 hours. She's due June 26th....[smilie=dr[smilie=dr[smilie=dr

·
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah the good ole days when you could just chuck the kids in the back of the station wagon and let them just roll around....

CONGRATS on the Prego MM :scared003
But fear not you can always get an SRT8 or a TBSS ;)
(and a Cobra of course) :potstirring
Thanks man! Still gonna try for the Cobra...told her 4 seats is better than 2 in the L! oh and......F*CK a Dodge!!! :rockon_ford

·
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
7,531 Posts
ouch, well its offcial. Were you not using any sort of birth control?

whats done is done and you just have to make the best of it. If you put your mind to it, I am sure you can get your cobra, but man its gonna be hard now. :(

·
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its obvious she already knew. why else would she take the piss test.

She gave you the ok on the cobra, knowing it wouldnt happen just to make you fell good.
then blam. slap in the face
No, she was shutting down shop and just took it for fun! Wouldn't need a prego test when you're not able to get prego no moe...it cool though! I'll still get a Cobra!

·
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now god, dont go Judi Choppin nobody that dont need to be judi chopped.+

:laughing25:laughing25:laughing25
Don't make me pull out my Skoal can!
NINJI STAR >>>>>>>

1 - 20 of 25 Posts