Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BLACK SUNSHINE
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First one is Enemy and his secret lover....

Enemy....Please do not send me anymore pictures like this.

I do not find you attractive.

I will press sexual harrasment charges if this continues

Then your "wife" will really know why you are always wanting to PIIHB!

Attachments

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
lol das just not right.....

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAH

·
BLACK SUNSHINE
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good going, now everyone knows that your my bitch.
Negitive Ghost Rider........

know everyone knows that you want me to be your bitch....

And it will never happen.

And you re-wording my original post...and then quoting it, only shows how gay you really are!

Please keep your twig and berrys to yourself or atleast keep them around your "someone special" in the picture with you

Do not even look at me like you want to make sexy time, or you'll be the only queer guy for a straight guy in heaven with a wheelchair.
:scared003

LR needs a fag section!

Enemy will be head moderator of said section!

And he will love evey minute of it.

:potstirring

·
BLACK SUNSHINE
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shiner1......
Let me explain it to you as though your still in 2nd grade.

You know that if you only change a single word or 2 its pretty funny....
because its so unoticable.

But when you decide to quote...then edit, and insert your own dreams/wishes

Then on top of all that....inserting a avatar that says nothing, and then telling us what it should be saying!

Its really not that funny.

I will however give you credit for atleast trying! Better luck next time 'ol buddy!

This is something for you to put into your diary tonight when you are going to bed.

Maybe you and Enemy can talk on the phone tonight and giggle your little girly giggles while your telling each other what your writing in your diary!

·
Johnny Law
17,766 Posts
Negitive Ghost Rider........

know everyone knows that you want me to be your bitch....

And it will never happen.

And you re-wording my original post...and then quoting it, only shows how gay you really are!

Please keep your twig and berrys to yourself or atleast keep them around your "someone special" in the picture with you

Do not even look at me like you want to make sexy time, or you'll be the only queer guy for a straight guy in heaven with a wheelchair.
:scared003

Enemy will be head moderator of said section!

And he will love evey minute of it.

:potstirring
[smilie=om Guess I took it too far by posting that pic of you (like you take a d!ck)

1st do us all a favor and use firebox as a browser, it will underline all the words you misspell and prevent you from looking like a dumbass (or as your wife calls you, an asshole)
2nd if you were my bitch you would be on the corner doin something strange for some change, 3rd rewording your post apparently offended you so..........:smt097. 4th I will try and keep my twig and berries away from your woman but keeping her away from them will be the hard part.. The only way I would be a moderator on your gay site is to correct all the mistakes that are posted by you.

The fact that you actually typed in google.com, then gay pictures and went through countless pages saving most to your hard drive and iphone to finally settle in that one you posted because you liked his shoes is kinda alarming. it seems like this is a cry for help from you, come out of that closet already, I know that you're a homo but no one else does. It's time, no one here will judge you, just be the deep throating, salad tossing, cum swallowing freak that you are. :bigtu

BTW incase some people don't see the humor in these threads its all a joke, we know that its all fun and games.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
almost as entertaining the buzz VS exracr threads...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts