Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
its just a truck
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just wondering what two gauges would be good to install I already play on getting a aeroforce gauge and have a boostgauge so what are some good ones too have and easy install include brands as well

·
sonic blue ftw
1,103 Posts
wideband and fuel pressure would be the two for me if i was doing it again. i have autometer fuel pressure, trans temp , and electric boost on pillar and aem wideband on the steering column

·
Bad Mother F'R
2,734 Posts
Wideband and Trans Temp... Thats my vote.... Fuel Pressure is another good one to have though! LOL!

·
Registered
983 Posts
wideband, fuel pressure, trans temp, and boost are what I run

·
11 Second Club
15,103 Posts
I run a AEM wideband and a Autometer boost guage... Next is the interceptor...

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
This is like a Donny Brasco movie LOL. Just installed the AEM wideband and ProSport Boost and ProSport Fuel Pressure. AEM is a no-brainer for the price. More people ought to check out ProSport. Cost me $96 shipped for the two PC gauges.

I like being a little different. I also like black gauges in my peripheral vision day or night. These are blacked out when off, white on black in daytime, green on black when you switch the lights on. I like them a lot... but I would like to find out if you can dim them somehow. All the newer Led gauges are hard to dim I guess.

OH... I also have the AeroForce digital on the column pod. More than enough information for me.

·
Registered
665 Posts
This is like a Donny Brasco movie LOL. Just installed the AEM wideband and ProSport Boost and ProSport Fuel Pressure. AEM is a no-brainer for the price. More people ought to check out ProSport. Cost me $96 shipped for the two PC gauges.

I like being a little different. I also like black gauges in my peripheral vision day or night. These are blacked out when off, white on black in daytime, green on black when you switch the lights on. I like them a lot... but I would like to find out if you can dim them somehow. All the newer Led gauges are hard to dim I guess.

OH... I also have the AeroForce digital on the column pod. More than enough information for me.
those are some pretty sweet gauges....i know on my NV boost gauge it cant be dimmed...was hopin wiring it in with the factory lighting switch it would dim but it didnt. its on the column in mine too so its right in my face lol....took some getting used to but now it doesnt bother me so much now that im used to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.