Lightning Rodder banner

garage sale

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  dannyrok 
#1 ·
i have some stuff up for sale , that i wount be needing, selling the truck so all this stuff is up for grabs, located in dallas tx, best way to contact me is by text or call, my num# is 469 235 8346 frank #1 ported lower intake off a 99, $110 #2 01 ported blower it has low miles and includes a richard racing 2.80 pulley, $350 #3 plastic intercooler tank, its in good condition not that yellow plastic looking color wen it gets old, $30 #4 top bed plastic rail driver side ,$25 #5 also have passenger side plastic molding that goes on corner of bed , below the tail lamp, $15 #6 original corner signal light driver side , $10 #7 stock air box , it includes the plastic that goes to the tb, and the original lightning tag , also comes whit k&n filter, $35 #8 egr parts and bracket make offer,$ #9 super charger intercooler, i know we all look for the 10 row but this one is a 9 row, its clean no leaks, or dents , $80 #8 lower metco 6#pound ring powder coated black, its new never used, just ring no hub or belt, $50 #9 tb position sensor $15 ,#10original eaton snout painted black and stock pulley $40 all this stuff is plus shipping and paypall fees, i could send pics from my phone, its to much stuff to edit pics,

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
i have some stuff up for sale , that i wount be needing, selling the truck so all this stuff is up for grabs, located in dallas tx, best way to contact me is by text or call, my num# is 469 235 8346 frank

#1 ported lower intake off a 99, $110

#2 01 ported blower it has low miles and includes a richard racing 2.80 pulley, $350

#3 plastic intercooler tank, its in good condition not that yellow plastic looking color wen it gets old, $30

#4 top bed plastic rail driver side ,$25

#5 also have passenger side plastic molding that goes on corner of bed , below the tail lamp, $15

#6 original corner signal light driver side , $10

#7 stock air box , it includes the plastic that goes to the tb, and the original lightning tag , also comes whit k&n filter, $35

#8 egr parts and bracket make offer,$

#9 super charger intercooler, i know we all look for the 10 row but this one is a 9 row, its clean no leaks, or dents , $80

#8 lower metco 6#pound ring powder coated black, its new never used, just ring no hub or belt, $50

#9 tb position sensor $15 ,

#10original eaton snout painted black and stock pulley $40

all this stuff is plus shipping and paypall fees, i could send pics from my phone, its to much stuff to edit pics,

#4 ·
How about this:

i have some stuff up for sale , that i wount be needing, selling the truck so all this stuff is up for grabs, located in dallas tx, best way to contact me is by text or call, my num# is 469 235 8346 frank

#1 ported lower intake off a 99, $110

#2 01 ported blower it has low miles and includes a richard racing 2.80 pulley, $350

#3 plastic intercooler tank, its in good condition not that yellow plastic looking color wen it gets old, $30

#4 top bed plastic rail driver side ,$25

#5 also have passenger side plastic molding that goes on corner of bed , below the tail lamp, $15

#6 original corner signal light driver side , $10

#7 stock air box , it includes the plastic that goes to the tb, and the original lightning tag , also comes whit k&n filter, $35

#8 egr parts and bracket make offer,$

#9 super charger intercooler, i know we all look for the 10 row but this one is a 9 row, its clean no leaks, or dents , $80

#10 lower metco 6#pound ring powder coated black, its new never used, just ring no hub or belt, $50

#11 tb position sensor $15 ,

#12 original eaton snout painted black and stock pulley $40

all this stuff is plus shipping and paypall fees, i could send pics from my phone, its to much stuff to edit pics,

Johnny, check number listings, lol. Was completing this the same time.

#7 ·
man that looks way better thanks guys :bigtu
It is simple to do. When you are done with one item, hit enter twice and you get the space between listings. Super easy.:bigtu

#11 ·
do you still have snout? The jackass who owned my truck before me broke a stud off trying to remove the pulley :smt013. If you still have it, how much and who to send payment to?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.