Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the "nitrous forum" also but it may not be seen as much as here.

Here is a sample video of Highpower's future nitrous system and the future of nitrous altogether.

This is just not an injector pushing an RC car around like some might initially think, if so the 900 +psi would put the car into a tailspin or wall. The valve is variable and you can see how the injection into a motor will be smooth and controlled. The whole set-up will be the size of a single current injector and as you can also see it 'can' be run by wireless remote like the prototype is using in the test. The valve should flow at least 300hp.

http://www.steaknbj.com/racetested/videos/VOVCARDEMOCLIP.wmv

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO
Now thats the schitt right there :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

[smilie=bow.gif] [smilie=bow.gif] @ Trev & Denny

Bye Bye Gator [smilie=omgrofl.gif].......

I'm ready for testing when ever you are Captain :smt026

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
racetested said:
Rob,
You know you will be one of the first to have the product from me. [smilie=fingersx.gif]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

one of the first   :smt017 I WANT TO BE FIRST  :smt026

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Are you sure that was not rob's RC car when He was a kid, Only Rob would put Nitrious on a RC car :LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greg,
Noticed I said one of the first. All our current customers will be asked first if they want an upgrade. The system was originally designed for the Pro Mod customer in our gallery as at his levels a smoother system than what the current kits can offer will be a HUGE advantage. Once the proper testing is done here the kit will trickle down to the street users.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.