Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know where I can buy Fuse 116 near the philly delaware area. Having a hard time tracking it down to buy locally. I don't frequent the track enough to buy 55 gallons only want about 15

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Probably the closest would be Crazy House Customs in South Brunswick, NJ. Not sure how far you are from JPC Racing but he usually has it too. CHC has a fresh 55, I just took 20 gallons from them last week.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a bit of a hike for me I'm south of philly.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Pretty sure Cecil will not carry it. Do a radius distance to JPC and Crazy House, I believe those are the 2 closest. Figure in your tolls and gas, it might be the same with shipping from Corey Oil in Wisconsin. They sell 5 gallon sealed pails.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Dude how much for 5 gals at crazy house ?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man I wish there were a closer location. Have any of you used Sunoco Turbo Blue fuel? There is a distributor of that 10 miles away from me. Told me $10.00 a gallon.

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
Probably the closest would be Crazy House Customs in South Brunswick, NJ. Not sure how far you are from JPC Racing but he usually has it too. CHC has a fresh 55, I just took 20 gallons from them last week.

Just fyi....it's Krazy House Customs...KHC, just to help anyone out in google searching for their location/website/#

Not sure. I've never been to the track before. This will be my first time.
Doubt Cecil will have it, they usually only have VP as far as I can recall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts