Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for all you Tx / La / Ar / Ok guys - FFW is coming to Texas Motorplex on Nov 7th - no truck class, but Quick Ford and Street Ford classes should be fun to run in ( I'm running in Quick Ford)

Hee's the link for anyone interested : FFW - Ennis

Hope some of you can make it !!

Bird

·
SLINGSHOT...ENGAGED
2,608 Posts
I would like to go again, but last year I got a screw the size of my freakin thumb in my rear tire and had to leave early cuz it was leaking pretty fast.. I'll try and make it again this year

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I would like to go again, but last year I got a screw the size of my freakin thumb in my rear tire and had to leave early cuz it was leaking pretty fast.. I'll try and make it again this year
I'll have a couple of spare tires - bringing one and picking one up from Kasey that he had to borrow a couple of years ago........lol

Bird

·
Just a farm truck
1,512 Posts
I'll have a couple of spare tires - bringing one and picking one up from Kasey that he had to borrow a couple of years ago........lol

Bird
Yup, you saved me driving home and probably ruining a Bogart on the trailer in San Antonio. I've since learned to always carry some type of spare!

Praying the weather is good, I plan on being there Friday night at the TNT as well.

·
Just a farm truck
1,512 Posts
Hopefully weather holds. Planning on being there tomorrow night and Saturday. Anyone else coming?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully weather holds. Planning on being there tomorrow night and Saturday. Anyone else coming?
Rain up there tomorrow night, but looks to be clear for Saturday.

Pouring rain here for the next 2 1/2 days - unless something changes, I'm staying home.

Don't worry about bring the spare tire - I'll pick it up some other time.

Bird

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks like I'll probably go, but I doubt I'll race or be there super early.

·
Just a farm truck
1,512 Posts
Well CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Fast Friday and Fun Ford Weekend Canceled Due to Weather ? Import Face-Off Will Run Sunday | Texas Motorplex

FAST FRIDAY AND FUN FORD WEEKEND CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
Import Face Off Will Run Sunday as Motorplex Season Finale
ENNIS, Texas (Nov. 6, 2015) – Weather concerns have forced Texas Motorplex officials to cancel tonight’s Fast Friday event as well as Fun Ford Weekend on Saturday.
The 2015 Texas Motorplex season will conclude with Sunday’s Import Face Off – a celebration of all things Import as well as a test-n-tune for any domestic vehicles.
Gates will open at 8 a.m. with racer and car show registration open at 9 a.m. until noon. Car show judging starts at 11 a.m. Heads up qualifying will be at 10 a.m. and noon. Final eliminations start at 1 p.m. and awards ceremony will start at 5:30 p.m.

·
SLINGSHOT...ENGAGED
2,608 Posts
Well damn... Looks like I'll be spending my Saturday at the gun range instead lol

We need to get another DFW meet or TXLrodder meet in before the end of the year!!

Reactions: 03slowbra

·
Registered
291 Posts
what the heck? The weather seems fine :(

So when's the next time I can check out some nice trucks in person?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well damn... Looks like I'll be spending my Saturday at the gun range instead lol

My thoughts exactly. I'll be out at Arlington Sportsmans Club

1 - 15 of 15 Posts