Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do i have to kill to get hold of a new fuel system to my L ?

Found a couple of places but no one seems intrested to sell to me !
That what i get for living in a good distance from you guys i guess.

Give suggestions please !

Thanks

Anders

·
Registered
734 Posts
The Swede said:
Who do i have to kill to get hold of a new fuel system to my L ?

Found a couple of places but no one seems intrested to sell to me !
That what i get for living in a good distance from you guys i guess.

Give suggestions please !

Thanks

Anders
What are you looking for? Pump, injectors, fuel rails, regulator, fuel lines? Look at our supporting vendore section contact PSP, Woodbine Motor Sport. JJ from Woodbine has his cell phone No. posted there and is available 24 -7

I would be willing to help you find what you need here in the states. e-mail me at [email protected] if you need.

Peace,
Jeronimo (Suavy)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Suavy said:
What are you looking for? Pump, injectors, fuel rails, regulator, fuel lines? Look at our supporting vendore section contact PSP, Woodbine Motor Sport. JJ from Woodbine has his cell phone No. posted there and is available 24 -7

I would be willing to help you find what you need here in the states. e-mail me at [email protected] if you need.

Peace,
Jeronimo (Suavy)
I got new pumps and injectors, i need lines, filter, regulator, rails, crossover connection kit and what ever else is needed.

Thanks 

·
Registered
734 Posts
The Swede said:
Suavy said:

Peace,
Jeronimo (Suavy)
I got new pumps and injectors, i need lines, filter, regulator, rails, crossover connection kit and what ever else is needed.

Thanks 
I got a killer steel braded 1/2" fuel line system from promodlightning on F-150 online he designed and built it himself. It also came with all the connections, manifold with N02 port, and fuel gage. He is a great man and does top shelf work.
Peace,

Suavy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Suavy said:
I got a killer steel braded 1/2" fuel line system from promodlightning on F-150 online he designed and built it himself. It also came with all the connections, manifold with N02 port, and fuel gage. He is a great man and does top shelf work.
Peace,

Suavy
Thats who it was, i seem to remember someone making that on f150online.

I´ll see if i can get a hold of him !

Thanks Suavy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Swede- Hi I helped Promod (Pete) build my system . I do have one already assembled and ready to go. All large braided goodrich "an" lines, hi- pressure fittings,10 inch stainless fuel filter (which snaps right in the stock rail bracket has over 18 sq. inches of surface area on a stainless cleanable micro-mesh and fuel gauge adapter with gauge.This is a serious fuel system capable of supporting well over 1000 h.p.Big flow capabilities. E-mail either myself or pete. His e-mail is promodlightning @bellsoth.net. Peace!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Thanks for everything, Geronimo , you are a great man and we are all thankfull that you will be getting your motor fixed by that machine shop that messed it up.

As far as the fuel systems go, I have done over 40 in the past with excellent results. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, they can email me or get a hold of my good friend Mondo1. Thanks ,Pete

·
Registered
734 Posts
Pete, what kind of numbers are you putting down with your beast now?

I can't wait to see it.

Peace,

Suavy

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
My motor hydrolocked due to my heads being ported through in 5 intakes. Its being fixed and should be running again soon. Cant wait to hear my new stage 3 cams rumble, Geronimo.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO, great Post All, :smt023
and now I know where to buy my set up when the time comes  :smt023

·
Registered
734 Posts
promodlightning said:
My motor hydrolocked due to my heads being ported through in 5 intakes.  Its being fixed and should be running again soon.  Cant wait to hear my new stage 3 cams rumble, Geronimo.
Pete, I have a set of 01 heads with 50K on them I got them from a customer of mine when mine failed last summer. They don't have cams in them but if you need them let me know. I just posted to Herb and told him the same thing. I'm not sure if he will need them just want you guys who help me to know that they are available.

By the way I got a set of stage 3's Crowers in my heads! :LOL

Peace,

Suavy

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
i stil have my 023 heads for sale. but the one spark plug nipple is a little chewed up. i am going to see if i can get it repaired, or if it would be worth it, pics are in the classifieds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts