Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to see what some of u guys r using for stock replacement fuel pumps for our trucks? I know some people r gonna say to just upgrade but my truck is stock and going to stay that way. I've still got some testing to do but in case I do need pumps, what's the general consensus? I saw rock auto had a Bosch fuel pump model number XL3z9h307gb (Bosch 67154). Is that a good assembly to get? I've googled it and most sites say it's a ford oem replacement unit. Thanks in advance

·
Panty Dropper
5,911 Posts
I've got a set of stock pumps with very low mileage that I'm not using. They have the hoses and clamps on them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Bosch 69546 (x2) is what I used. Amazon had a good price on them as well. Turbine design as OEM so it works properly with the resistor-based low-demand circuit.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks singlemalt. I ended up buying those stock pumps from logan. Normally I wouldn't just go buying parts without fully diagnosing the problem but logan gave me a good deal and I figured I can have some low mileage pumps on standby. Thanks logan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts