Lightning Rodder banner
181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Yeah as long as it will work for my fuel pumps.
Hey sorry, I've been MIA on here, but I've been cranking out kits and doing most of my stuff thru FB these days. I've got materials inbound for another batch of fuel pump harnesses. Let me know if you still need one. Easiest way to get me if you aren't on FB is thru email, hdcircuitry(AT)gmail(DOT)com (not hyperlinked to save me from spambots!). I'll get right back to you thru email.

Let me know, or anyone else interested!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade Kit Details are Here!!!
======================================

***EDIT***GB ENDS TOMORROW 4/15! We're currently at 50 deposits in! 1 more needed for max tier GB discount!!!

-Group buy for fuel pump wiring upgrade kits! Up to 20-30% Off!

-Kits for stock fuel hats, aftermarket fuel hats, single pump, dual pump, or triple pump setups!

-OEM-like operation of pumps, & optional 3rd pump harness kit allows independent operation of the 3rd pump

-Proven gains! On stock rails, stock injectors, stock lines, & aftermarket fuel pumps, I gained 12 PSI of fuel pressure with ONLY upgrading the fuel pump wiring! This shows how improved the wiring is over stock by reducing the voltage drop to the pump by a significant amount.
---This gives more margin on stock pumps before aftermarket upgrades are needed
---This gives more margin on aftermarket pumps before bigger pumps are needed (whether it's driven by more power, or by using E85, etc.)

-Kit details & install specifics are in the photo descriptions

-Group buy pricing will run for 1 week. Pricing tiers & terms are in the last photo.

-Deposits due by midnight 4/15/18, any kits after that will be at normal pricing and built after the GB run. I'm ordering materials 4/16, and expect to start building a week after when materials arrive.

-If you'd like to purchase a kit, please COMMENT below after you've sent a $50 non-refundable deposit (as a gift or cover the fee) to hdcircuitry(AT)gmail{D0T}com with the following in the pp note:
1.) KIT (OEM Hat Kit, Billet Dual Hat Kit, Billet Triple Hat Kit):____
2.) SHIPPING ADDRESS:__
3.) HARLEY or LIGHTNING:_
4.) LR SCREEN NAME:____
(or regular f150, but I need to know the wheelbase to adjust the kit length!)
***PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS INFORMATION! It's hard to keep track between LR, FB, & Email addresses!

-I will post up daily on which tier we are at so folks know what their balance will be when the GB ends 4/15. Balances will be due once I have kits built & ready to ship.

-Any questions please post below in the comments! (few questions I've gotten so far are yes if you have a stock fuel hat you need kit 1, if you have a fore hat you need kit 2, and if you want to hookup a 3rd pump you'll need the optional 3rd pump relay kit. :bigtu
Hi how do I place an order I have a 2002 f150 harley davidson edition with stock hat and dual pumps

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Hi how do I place an order I have a 2002 f150 harley davidson edition with stock hat and dual pumps
Hey sorry, I don't get on here too often. You can send me a message here although I don't get on LR often. My FB page just search "HDCircuitry" and it pops right up and you can order thru the FB shop. Or you can email me at hdcircuitry(AT)gmail(DOT)com

I still have these kits and my other wiring goodies. Always have builds going on in batches.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade Kit Details are Here!!!
======================================

***EDIT***GB ENDS TOMORROW 4/15! We're currently at 50 deposits in! 1 more needed for max tier GB discount!!!

-Group buy for fuel pump wiring upgrade kits! Up to 20-30% Off!

-Kits for stock fuel hats, aftermarket fuel hats, single pump, dual pump, or triple pump setups!

-OEM-like operation of pumps, & optional 3rd pump harness kit allows independent operation of the 3rd pump

-Proven gains! On stock rails, stock injectors, stock lines, & aftermarket fuel pumps, I gained 12 PSI of fuel pressure with ONLY upgrading the fuel pump wiring! This shows how improved the wiring is over stock by reducing the voltage drop to the pump by a significant amount.
---This gives more margin on stock pumps before aftermarket upgrades are needed
---This gives more margin on aftermarket pumps before bigger pumps are needed (whether it's driven by more power, or by using E85, etc.)

-Kit details & install specifics are in the photo descriptions

-Group buy pricing will run for 1 week. Pricing tiers & terms are in the last photo.

-Deposits due by midnight 4/15/18, any kits after that will be at normal pricing and built after the GB run. I'm ordering materials 4/16, and expect to start building a week after when materials arrive.

-If you'd like to purchase a kit, please COMMENT below after you've sent a $50 non-refundable deposit (as a gift or cover the fee) to hdcircuitry(AT)gmail{D0T}com with the following in the pp note:
1.) KIT (OEM Hat Kit, Billet Dual Hat Kit, Billet Triple Hat Kit):____
2.) SHIPPING ADDRESS:__
3.) HARLEY or LIGHTNING:_
4.) LR SCREEN NAME:____
(or regular f150, but I need to know the wheelbase to adjust the kit length!)
***PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS INFORMATION! It's hard to keep track between LR, FB, & Email addresses!

-I will post up daily on which tier we are at so folks know what their balance will be when the GB ends 4/15. Balances will be due once I have kits built & ready to ship.

-Any questions please post below in the comments! (few questions I've gotten so far are yes if you have a stock fuel hat you need kit 1, if you have a fore hat you need kit 2, and if you want to hookup a 3rd pump you'll need the optional 3rd pump relay kit. :bigtu
Hello, I need some help to finish up my fuel system. Im using my factory tank with all E85 compatible compoents, I want to buy a Fore billet hat 2 450 pumps but I dont want their controller.
Do you have a relay set up for this?

181 - 185 of 185 Posts