Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going 4-valve turbo, so have no need for this anymore. One of my favorite pieces from my original build, this is the first run of Stage 2 intercoolers that Trick made many years ago and have been running it since 2010. This single pass design has more fluid capacity over the stock unit and also allowed a measurably higher fluid flow rate.

He doesn't make these anymore, but the one he does make is $925 with a 4 week lead time.

• True single pass design
  • Bolts in like stock
  • 3/4" inlet and outlet tubes (stock is 5/8")
  • Saw a 10deg drop in charge temps with whipple at 17psi

I may have a potential buyer but wanted to take offers in the event he doesn't want it.

Located in Marietta, Ga
Price: $700 firm plus shipping. --> SOLD

Muffler

Radiator Filter Floor

Radiator Grille Metal

Gas

Radiator Auto part Floor Machine

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'll take it. Lol pm me a total with shipping

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Really great mod - put one in my 01 years ago and saw the same drop in temps. He quit making them and I had to go with a Stage 3 for the 02 build. Whoever gets this is doing good.....

Bird

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take it. Lol pm me a total with shipping
One fella ahead of you. Will let you know if he falls through.

Really great mod - put one in my 01 years ago and saw the same drop in temps. He quit making them and I had to go with a Stage 3 for the 02 build. Whoever gets this is doing good.....

Bird
:bigtu

·
Registered
84 Posts
Getting funds sent, thanks for the help on this. This is going to help keep the M122 conversion cooler. This along with the Fluidyne HE should do the trick

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Definitely one of the best mods on the lightning, the 3/4 inlet and outlets helped out a bunch in controlling temps....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Somewhere in Atlanta is a big ass check floating around for the last 3 weeks...I actually hope somebody tries to cash it now. At least paypal is still secure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts