Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have multiple sets packed up and ready to ship!!

$40 shipped to your door in 3-4 days(in the lower 48), my pay-pal is [email protected]

The stock set-up has 2 fuel pumps that are joined by a PLASTIC Y fitting that is prone to cracking, and has been know to cause many issues from misfireing to massive engine failure

:bigtu

·
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are pics of it installed from a customer.

:bigtu

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Nice! Anyone that has upgraded their pumps and used the supplied worm clamps needs to jump on this...before It's too late! Here's pix of my lines with the supplied clamps in the LFP 255 kit and less than 1000 miles.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Nice! Anyone that has upgraded their pumps and used the supplied worm clamps needs to jump on this...before It's too late! Here's pix of my lines with the supplied clamps in the LFP 255 kit and less than 1000 miles.

Did the clamp shred that hose or was it your fingernail???

Sent from my Apple Android

·
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great insurance!!! And a great winter mod!!!!

·
11 second street truck
10,249 Posts
paypal sent!

·
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^I'll ship first chance I get, and send you the T# via USPS!! and welcome, first post even!!! Head over to the intro section and introduce yourself!!

·
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM me before you send the funds, I'm down to a few sets, waiting on another order. I don't want your $$ until I can ship!!

Thanks

·
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm waiting on more clamps, I should be ready to ship them by wednesday hopefully. I'll keep you up dated.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 107 Posts