Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold: Maisto Diecasts

Selling one red and one black Maisto Diecast. Yes, the price is marked up from what you can get them for from the store. My time is money. You can find them on eBay from $20 to $40 I am aware of that.
$30 each plus shipping and PayPal fees.
Will consider trades.
Located in Charleston, SC.

Attachments

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do u have a silver one ?
No sir. Red and black. Keep in mind these are easy to take apart. It's just several phillips head screws and you can pop the lights out and strip it and repaint it. I redid a black into Sonic Blue. Also taped off and painted the dash to match mine along with the bedrails and steps. lol

Attachments

· Stock Block [email protected]
3,382 Posts
No sir. Red and black. Keep in mind these are easy to take apart. It's just several phillips head screws and you can pop the lights out and strip it and repaint it. I redid a black into Sonic Blue. Also taped off and painted the dash to match mine along with the bedrails and steps. lol
Wow, did not know that ^^^ ! I have 2 black ones, 1 i found at a thrift store for $9 :bolt

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, did not know that ^^^ ! I have 2 black ones, 1 i found at a thrift store for $9 :bolt
Yup. Flip them over and you'll see just a couple of screws and you can remove everything from it and do it up however you want. I even went to some local hobby shops to see about getting some other pieces like rims, and seats to change things up some more.

$9 is a steal for sure. I see these on fleabay from $20 up to $40+

I've sold a couple already and still have some left. I even have a Bbuargo yellow in my collection as well as a silver Bburago but I'm sure no one wants to pay my price for those. There's also a plastic model kit in there but that's not going anywhere.

· Registered
2,059 Posts
I want both of them....

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will just never build it. Lol not good ag that..wouldn't even know what it's worth. Sorry to jack your thread didn't mean to intrude on your sales...
Check eBay for pricing. If you listed yours in here with a price I'd get up set. Just posting up that you have something that others might be interested in buying is fine with me. Good luck with your sale if you choose to sell.

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I could use a silver one! Bump for a good guy.
Honestly I do have a Silver one by Bburago. They are harder to come by.

Attachments

· Clueless and gassy
286 Posts
Nice! I am only lucky enough to have one because it was a gift with purchase from the original owner when I bought my 2001 Silver L a week ago. He essentially said "when the L goes, this goes with it." We joked that I paid $XX,XXX for the Bburago and got the real L for free! :)

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice! I am only lucky enough to have one because it was a gift with purchase from the original owner when I bought my 2001 Silver L a week ago. He essentially said "when the L goes, this goes with it." We joked that I paid $XX,XXX for the Bburago and got the real L for free! :)
:laughing25 I like that. I owned back in 2000 a brand new 2000 Lightning in black so I've always liked to keep at least one model of my favorite vehicles around.

· Registered
1,596 Posts
I have a bunch of those too. For a long time anytime my wife or I saw one we bought it. I have a cabinet full of them and the closet in the game room has a few. I have a habit of buying any die cast available to match what is in the garage. It was easy when my son was young, now I am just an old guy at the toy store.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Painted the rims on mine

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.