Lightning Rodder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Farm Truck
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at getting a newer car for the wife and the lightning is the low man on the totem pole. I have had zero issues with the truck and it's been a solid performer for me for the last few years.

Mileage is around 136100, and it does have a few modifications. It's got a joker ported blower with c&l plenum. A BA3000 maf connected to a simple cone filter, an accufab sbtb, bassani exhaust, a punisher Street vb (trans was serviced at the same time), Stifflers long bars, a dual wideband from innovate, and autometer phantom boost and fuel pressure on the pillar. I also have a budrug and a Lund "camper shell" that I use for my dogs. It has a pioneer head unit with Bluetooth, plus an amp that runs two 10" subs. Also, it's been email tuned by JJ at WMS, and has a 6lb lower and 2.76 upper pulley.

I have replaced all of the brake calipers and rotors/pads in the last couple months, and have Stifflers front braided lines that I didn't install. The front tires are almost new nitto 555's and the rears are getting close to needing replacement. I have kept up with all maintenance as it has come up and the truck really needs nothing. I'm not looking for anything crazy, as it does have a bunch of mileage. The previous owner had the engine rebuilt due to a knock, but it was a stock rebuild with no upgrades to speak of. I have all of those receipts.

It's a very solid truck and runs strong. I should mention the tailgate, and I believe the front bumper were touched up with newer paint from the previous owner. He was a detail guy and wanted them to look as good as possible. They weren't touched up due to damage, just to help with age. At the same time, the headlights were cleared and the taillights were tinted a darker cherry.

I'm asking $12500 and I'll entertain offers. I don't really want to sell, but it's either this or perhaps a serious lowball from a dealer. Pm or email please. Jboyd281 at Gmail dot com.

Attachments

·
Farm Truck
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took a few pictures this morning on the request of an interested party. So, I've got them ready to send out to anyone interested.

·
Farm Truck
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Open to offers, I'd rather not part some stuff off it and take a bath trading it.

·
Farm Truck
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, my Grillecraft grills just showed up today. They'll either go with the truck or be sold.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking at getting a newer car for the wife and the lightning is the low man on the totem pole. I have had zero issues with the truck and it's been a solid performer for me for the last few years.

Mileage is around 136100, and it does have a few modifications. It's got a joker ported blower with c&l plenum. A BA3000 maf connected to a simple cone filter, an accufab sbtb, bassani exhaust, a punisher Street vb (trans was serviced at the same time), Stifflers long bars, a dual wideband from innovate, and autometer phantom boost and fuel pressure on the pillar. I also have a budrug and a Lund "camper shell" that I use for my dogs. It has a pioneer head unit with Bluetooth, plus an amp that runs two 10" subs. Also, it's been email tuned by JJ at WMS, and has a 6lb lower and 2.76 upper pulley.

I have replaced all of the brake calipers and rotors/pads in the last couple months, and have Stifflers front braided lines that I didn't install. The front tires are almost new nitto 555's and the rears are getting close to needing replacement. I have kept up with all maintenance as it has come up and the truck really needs nothing. I'm not looking for anything crazy, as it does have a bunch of mileage. The previous owner had the engine rebuilt due to a knock, but it was a stock rebuild with no upgrades to speak of. I have all of those receipts.

It's a very solid truck and runs strong. I should mention the tailgate, and I believe the front bumper were touched up with newer paint from the previous owner. He was a detail guy and wanted them to look as good as possible. They weren't touched up due to damage, just to help with age. At the same time, the headlights were cleared and the taillights were tinted a darker cherry.

I'm asking $12500 and I'll entertain offers. I don't really want to sell, but it's either this or perhaps a serious lowball from a dealer. Pm or email please. Jboyd281 at Gmail dot com.
Is this still available

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts
This thread is 3 years old. Closing it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.