Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have forsale a 2.3kenne bell with a C&L upper plenum along with a 3.0 and 3.5 pulley with tool for removal. I have a 98mm AEM polished CAI with MAF. Im willing to split up as long as someone buys the kb first. I will be taking it off my truck this saturday and taking pics to post up. kenne bell has 5,839 miles exactly on it and no issues at all. It is the newer style kenne bell with the green spider coupler.

$2400 shipped for all

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all pm's replied

gz i need to sale the kb first and your first in line for CAI

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Ok just a ? The arm I got to put mass air on as in I don't use my mass meter anymore cuz I have a ba2600 and hole pattern is different from regular one

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea sorrry MJG really like it but motor couldnt hold up and now that im going built i want to go with a whipple.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
With the AEM tube you either have to run a MAFia or custom fabricate for an aftermarket meter to be adapted onto it, which a few have done.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
kb

how much are you asking for the k.b alone?

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry for the delay i got a guy that wants to buy the whole kit, but right now i cant find a 2.3whipple like i want for around the same price. All the guys on here are telling me to keep it so right now im stuck up in the air.

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well guys everyone says keep it and the guy that wanted it backed out so sorry im going to keep it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
svtlightning02
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing