Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SOLD...
5,244 Posts
What Jim said. I run the JDM drag springs and it totally killed the handling, but they work tits at the track and thats all I care about! No sway bars either...that doesnt help on the street.

·
Whining azz 'Eaton
608 Posts

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
Yeah I went with the JDM drag springs. I would recommend the QA1's up front to make the springs not so squishy on the street.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not too bad, $180 for the set. I have QA1's all around so this fall will be a trial and error game again with the new setup. Just got the front end and hood painted so I don't plan on cutting a coil out of them just yet. As it is, the front bumper scrapes on everything. Anyone have any data on the advantage of lowering the front end down ?:smt102

·
Administrator
18,754 Posts
I suggest you leave those springs as long as you can. Cut only enough to get a satisfactory ride height. Remove the isolators before cutting more spring. Energy transfer is best at full length. You probably will need to cut them some, but your truck is heavier than mine is.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.