Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got hooked up on these so i am passing the hookup on.i have 5 harnesses.if you havent had the recall done or are to lazy to go get a free harness from ford ,just pay $6.00 usps small flat rate box and i will send you one out.also i have 3 of the newer sensors and harnesses i can do for$5.00 plus the shipping.i had to pay $5.00 for each sensor.i hate seeing these truck burn to the ground over something so simple to fix:bigtu

·
Registered
275 Posts
can u just go to ford and get it fixed or do i need to wait for the paper saying i have a recall? the cruise in my truck is acting up and not working right.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can u just go to ford and get it fixed or do i need to wait for the paper saying i have a recall? the cruise in my truck is acting up and not working right.
you can take it to ford and they will fix it for free.i would take it to them if its acting up

·
Registered
275 Posts
i just called and they ran my VIN. they said there is no recall for the cruise but for the gas tank straps. i seen that on the news the other day. so what do i do if it doesnt show a recall?

·
Registered
275 Posts
ok where is that? and my cruise is acting up. the cruise light will just flash most of the time. it will work but i have to poke the button a million times!

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok where is that? and my cruise is acting up. the cruise light will just flash most of the time. it will work but i have to poke the button a million times!
at the end of the master cylinder(where you put the brake fluid) there is a sensor standing up take a pic of the sensor

·
SVT Cajun
1,821 Posts
And if your CC is acting up and it hasn't been changed out, that's a sign of bad things waiting to happen. That is how most of the fires start, with a CC acting up. if it hasn't been changed, unplug it. If it has, it may just be the motor, or button.

·
Bangin cougars daily
1,380 Posts
ill take one

·
GOT BOOST!
2,813 Posts
Here is a pic of mine. I ran my VIN also no recall. So I guess it was done my CC works perfect.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
GOT BOOST!
2,813 Posts
so is this the stock harness or is this the replacement? thanks for posting the pic!:bigtu
This is the new one that comes with the recall. And same one for free in this post. I called my brother who owned the L before I did and he had the recall done.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts