Lightning Rodder banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
local painter
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
It turns out his wife was cheating on him and faked all of that evidence.
Any proof beside the Fakebook post that provided no proof?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So are any of you stupid fucks that prematurely labeled frank a chomo and wished death upon him, apologetic at all? All charges were dropped. His wife set him up, made their daughter lie, tried to ruin him for $$. But hey,lets worry more about the fuckin yetti eh? Fuckin scumbags
If all charges were dropped why is he still in jail with 20 charges pending and his arraignment is June 2nd???

·
Registered
3 Posts
There's not much else to link. There's no court docket, and he's out of jail.

His arrest wasn't even in the paper that I can find.
He’s not out of jail, he’s still on the “in custody” website, if you want to search for yourself just type in Yee and not his whole name and he will pop up...

He still has 20 charges pending and his arraignment is scheduled for June 2nd...

People are so quick to react to posts on the internet without any proof what so ever... If there was an merit to that post that the wife set him up, then he would be out and she would be in jail since that post was made 10 plus days ago...

·
Registered
2 Posts
For those who haven’t heard yet, Frank Yee, owner of the famous Ford Tuning and Performance Shop in Las Vegas known as VooDoo Racing Innovations (VRI) and new owner of the Yetti has been arrested on 23 different counts of sexual abuse with a child under 14. The 2nd lightning community member in less than a year. It sickens me to think anyone could harm a child. There’s a place in hell for these type of people. Where I wish them an eternity of suffering.

Also I hope his wife sells the Yetti to someone who deserves it.
For those who haven’t heard yet, Frank Yee, owner of the famous Ford Tuning and Performance Shop in Las Vegas known as VooDoo Racing Innovations (VRI) and new owner of the Yetti has been arrested on 23 different counts of sexual abuse with a child under 14. The 2nd lightning community member in less than a year. It sickens me to think anyone could harm a child. There’s a place in hell for these type of people. Where I wish them an eternity of suffering.

Also I hope his wife sells the Yetti to someone who deserves it.
That is my niece & her daughter. I would love to beat the hell out of him for what he did to my g-niece! He will rot in jail & pay the price one day for what he did!!

·
local painter
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
That is my niece & her daughter. I would love to beat the hell out of him for what he did to my g-niece! He will rot in jail & pay the price one day for what he did!!

·
local painter
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I hope whatever happened justice is served.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for the info Kenny, it's sad to think that someone can get sexually excited with a child. I just don't understand how things get that screwed up in someone's head, its truly over my head. I hope the victims get the help that they need and are able to have a good life.
There's a special place in Hell for people like that (if guilty)

·
Registered
58 Posts
My daughter was molested set up to make $$ for her sicko Mother. Needless to say I got full custody shortly after. On a side note that Oh Snap kitten is so cute it hurts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't understand how someone could do some F'd stuff like that and thinks it's ok. I have two young daughters so shit like this makes my blood boil. I can only hope that if he's convinced he gets the same treatment in jail.
I wish that child had never gone through that. It was his step daughter if I remember right from someone that told me about the situation. I use to work for Frank he was a strange man and he really liked screwing people over. My 10 year old daughter would come to the shop with me, when I found this out I was happy that we were away from there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HE WILL, NO DOUBT!!
I’m sorry she went through that. I tried getting a hold of Rachel to see how they were doing cause my daughter asked about them. I use to work for Frank till he screwed me over. He was a little strange and acted really weird when we were around I could never put my finger on it. I’m glad we were not there anymore I know I would have done something that would jeopardize my freedom and end up hurting my kids over it. I hope y’all are getting through this ok I know it’s hard. Thank you for your time

·
Registered
3 Posts
late to the thread, but saw this on FB the day the news popped. Have to say I was really surprised, it really goes to show you truly don't know people even if you've "known" them for years. I've "known" frank from the forums for probably 15 years now. We would chat every now and then thru PM or FB on our trucks as he was the next fastest HD out there after mine. He actually was the one who bought my polished 4.7 KB and had planned on putting it on Rachel's HD since he was tired of the turbo setup on it and wanted to go back to a blower for the street. Was really looking forward to seeing that, and seeing the yeTTi get out there. That truck was insane when they bought it from Jimmy, then they tore it all apart and did the proline 481x and all sorts of other stuff, the driveline & turbos and all are brand spanking new never a pass on it all.

Extremely sad to hear about the charges and the pain the victims have had to face all this time and what they face going forward.
I use to work for Frank till he screwed me over but I’m glad because my 10 year old daughter was coming with me to the shop. I never thought he do something like that.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts