Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
local painter
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who haven’t heard yet, Frank Yee, owner of the famous Ford Tuning and Performance Shop in Las Vegas known as VooDoo Racing Innovations (VRI) and new owner of the Yetti has been arrested on 23 different counts of sexual abuse with a child under 14. The 2nd lightning community member in less than a year. It sickens me to think anyone could harm a child. There’s a place in hell for these type of people. Where I wish them an eternity of suffering.

Also I hope his wife sells the Yetti to someone who deserves it.

·
Registered
867 Posts
How the hell do scumbags like this sleep at night?! Regardless his background in this community, he’s worthless trash of society...

Reactions: TEXASgirl

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
second chomo exposed in less than a year. And not too long ago a popular member murdered his step daughter

wake up people, stop allowing the shitbags free roam. I get it, shitbags have an issue with my honesty - maybe they should stand up for what’s right for a change before it’s too late for the community to recover....

·
Registered
281 Posts
I can't understand how someone could do some F'd stuff like that and thinks it's ok. I have two young daughters so shit like this makes my blood boil. I can only hope that if he's convinced he gets the same treatment in jail.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Thanks for the info Kenny, it's sad to think that someone can get sexually excited with a child. I just don't understand how things get that screwed up in someone's head, its truly over my head. I hope the victims get the help that they need and are able to have a good life.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,146 Posts
second chomo exposed in less than a year. And not too long ago a popular member murdered his step daughter

wake up people, stop allowing the shitbags free roam. I get it, shitbags have an issue with my honesty - maybe they should stand up for what’s right for a change before it’s too late for the community to recover....
I don't know anyone on this site who has an issue with your honesty Stoffer. Glad to see you're still paying attention to the site. And yeah, anyone caught doing anything with a minor should do a slow roast in hell for eternity.

·
Registered
8,250 Posts

Glad to see your post.

What I have seen over the years happen is someone comes along who is a slick talker and has a persona that attracts a few "keyboard warriors" and because of how they talk they become "popular" and people start following them thinking they are stand up people. Even if they meet in person they still think they are good guys because they are "buying them drinks" or doing them favors.... only to find out later that they are dirtbags with real problems. So a few members get scammed, a few customers get money taken from them without product etc.... etc... and mainly because people were too weak to see thru these clowns and wannabes.

I've been around longer then most and from the beginning of this site and I've seen them come and go, from dirtbag "site supporters" to individuals who have scammed or used the members and the community for whatever it is they needed and then either faded away or wound up in jail. I've seen it on the book of face as well.

I will also play the devils advocate here and say that if your going to make a post such as this, it would be wise to post up the proof of the allegations against this individual. Just because someone is floating some IM's around does not make everything 100% true and it would be prudent to post actual facts related to this situation and allegations.

JJ

·
local painter
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DE9F197F-BCAA-45A2-B9C1-F8F4FAB52F90.jpeg
AF9BDBC9-8CCF-48A1-B1B6-FA5B30353B8E.jpeg

Reactions: RDLGHTN

·
local painter
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$500,000 bond is nothing to sneeze at. Not only did he destroy a kids life but all the customers that had their hard earned money tied up just got the shaft. Really a sad and messed up situation.

·
11 second street truck
10,492 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
For those who haven’t heard yet, Frank Yee, owner of the famous Ford Tuning and Performance Shop in Las Vegas known as VooDoo Racing Innovations (VRI) and new owner of the Yetti has been arrested on 23 different counts of sexual abuse with a child under 14. The 2nd lightning community member in less than a year. It sickens me to think anyone could harm a child. There’s a place in hell for these type of people. Where I wish them an eternity of suffering.

Also I hope his wife sells the Yetti to someone who deserves it.
Who else was arrested in the last year?

·
local painter
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who else was arrested in the last year?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts